VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
May 15, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #526 of 3,324
  I am in Ohio, USA...  BloodyPenguin is in Illinois, USA... I would say the same region....

For me, it is not available using both Internet Explorer and Chrome...  And in Chrome, I also tried an Incognito window... Same result... not available.... Strange...

Hey, I just unlisted and re-listed the item again, I hope this can fix the issue for you.

Also haveu tried with your phone or other PC yet? that might work as well.

Also do not worry about the shipping options, I can manual adjust them , once your order is placed , if that is an issue with the shipping part.

Either way, sorry about your trouble, we will put more time into our AE store, (well it is not even a store yet
deadhorse.gif
, will definitely post more items)

Cheers

Lee 

May 15, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #530 of 3,324
  Hey, I just unlisted and re-listed the item again, I hope this can fix the issue for you.

Also haveu tried with your phone or other PC yet? that might work as well.

It still doesn't work for me. I even rebooted my computer, and again tried two different browsers, Chrome and Internet Explorer. And further, if I search for "earbud" on Aliexpress, every other earbud listing I checked has product available for purchase. It is only the Zen that shows " Sorry, this item is no longer available!"

As I am still waiting to learn more about the Zen, I am not ready to purchase and this is not a problem for me. But still this seems very strange and I seriously doubt it has anything to do with my computer....

May 17, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #536 of 3,324
May 17, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #537 of 3,324
It still doesn't work for me. I even rebooted my computer, and again tried two different browsers, Chrome and Internet Explorer. And further, if I search for "earbud" on Aliexpress, every other earbud listing I checked has product available for purchase. It is only the Zen that shows " Sorry, this item is no longer available!"

As I am still waiting to learn more about the Zen, I am not ready to purchase and this is not a problem for me. But still this seems very strange and I seriously doubt it has anything to do with my computer....

I think I might have the same problem.
     I think you need to select the option of colour  to make it active (even there is only one colour).  Then you can click buy it now.

It was said in Aliexpress that the complimentary beta Asura ran out of stock so they give Monk.  I am not sure whether mine is Asura or Monk and the colour
of the cable of my pair is red so I think it should be the "Monk" is this correct?

May 17, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #538 of 3,324

I think I might have the same problem.
     I think you need to select the option of colour  to make it active (even there is only one colour).  Then you can click buy it now.

It was said in Aliexpress that the complimentary beta Asura ran out of stock so they give Monk.  I am not sure whether mine is Asura or Monk and the colour
of the cable of my pair is red so I think it should be the "Monk" is this correct?

it is the yuin-look-alike bud, we will ship u(and everybody else in similar situation) the monk , when they are out separately. 

Cheers

Lee 

p.s. thanks for hooking Zen up with" Boy",  he and I have been talking about distribution for Thailand. 

May 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #540 of 3,324
If anyone wants to try a slightly different combo, try the asuras with the doughnut foams from the E100. To me that gives me the best and most visceral sound. Turns out the different kinds of foam slightly tweaks the sound, which makes for some fun trying different combos. I think the stock asura foamies are stiffer and not as porous as the E100 ones. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back