VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
May 17, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #544 of 3,324
My wife asked me to make a list of things we need for the house. Think I can just slip this by her...

You're crying too much over these headphones. It's just a pair of headphones. 
It's only hype man. Really. Nothing more. Nothing on this earth will sound that nirvana, orgasmic, whatever. 
It's the same music, it's the same ears. Different headphones, 5-10% different sound than what you have probably. 
Nothing that you couldn't live without.

I'm sick of people sustaining that this and that brought nirvana to their ears. It didn't, it's just lies. 

I remember when I borrowed a pair of Akg K550 from a friend, and gave them a few hours of listening.
I was so disappointed. Is this it? Is this the great, ultimate sound from a closed headphone that they are praising in every review?

May 17, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #545 of 3,324
You're crying too much over these headphones. It's just a pair of headphones...

People like you take all the fun out of these forums.

Yes I want these earbuds, but my post was just a silly joke.

I like to laugh and have a good time. I also REALLY enjoy earphones/headphones.

This why I post so much on here like so many others, for our deep, crazy love of the hobby.

So thank you for being such a killjoy.

May 17, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #547 of 3,324
Them's fightin' words!!!!
image.png

ph34r.gif

May 17, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #548 of 3,324
You're welcome...
You should realize that your last X posts sound like you're begging for someone to send you a free pair. 
That's not fun either.

I'm very passionate about this forum and this hobby. When someone like VE comes along it bumps up my excitement even more.

My wallet has been deeply wounded, but my ears have been spoiled.

I would gladly take a free pair, but I'm not begging for them. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my desire for the VE Earbuds as a weakness.

This is a forum for headphones, this is a forum where people come to voice their wants and likes on the subject.

I'm just voicing what I want. Hopefully someday I will own a set of VE Earbuds.

May 17, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #549 of 3,324
I remember when I borrowed a pair of Akg K550 from a friend, and gave them a few hours of listening.
I was so disappointed. Is this it? Is this the great, ultimate sound from a closed headphone that they are praising in every review?

Don't get me started on the AKG K550. Or the V-MODA M-80. Or the FAD Piano Forte (II). Or... :p

May 17, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #550 of 3,324
It's only hype man. Really. Nothing more. Nothing on this earth will sound that nirvana, orgasmic, whatever. 
It's the same music, it's the same ears. Different headphones, 5-10% different sound than what you have probably. 

I'm sick of people sustaining that this and that brought nirvana to their ears. It didn't, it's just lies. 

lol so that one experience applies to all situations now? Best not to comment on things you haven't heard yet. How is it only hype? Your opinion holds no weight without you having heard it lol

May 18, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #551 of 3,324

lol so that one experience applies to all situations now? Best not to comment on things you haven't heard yet. How is it only hype? Your opinion holds no weight without you having heard it lol

I know you won't say it, then allow me

I think the main reason, John has not place an order for Zen yet, is simply because he is waiting for my other stuff.

most the amp, also the retail Asura and the Monk.  Also I think John is actually enjoying them right now, there is no rush,

As Zen is currently sold out, we will have a lot more next week , honestly , did not expect this kind of demand.

so Thank you head-fi! 

Also, I have been pushing for the amp and stuff, will send Bruce One to Join the rest of the tour ASAP.

Cheers 

Lee

May 18, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #552 of 3,324

I know you won't say it, then allow me

I think the main reason, John has not place an order for Zen yet, is simply because he is waiting for my other stuff.

most the amp, also the retail Asura and the Monk.  Also I think John is actually enjoying them right now, there is no rush,

As Zen is currently sold out, we will have a lot more next week , honestly , did not expect this kind of demand.

so Thank you head-fi! 

Also, I have been pushing for the amp and stuff, will send Bruce One to Join the rest of the tour ASAP.

Cheers 

Lee

Bingo :)    I am waiting for the amp and retail asura and monk release. Zen and Asura has even getting 98% of my headphone time so I have been enjoying the heck out of them while I can! I went from being a primarily IEM kind of guy to an earbud convert thanks to these earbuds. 

The very fact that you are unable to keep up with demand is very good news, means word is getting out about the buds. Today is my last day with the buds and I am going to be really sorry to see them go. I wasn't sure at the beginning how I would get on with these earbuds. They sounded good but the more I listened the more addicted I became. Pretty soon I was finding that these earbuds rarely left my ear and they are non fatiguing so I keep them in for hours!

On a more general note, after the first few days with the Zen, I was sure that I would be getting my own pair but I wanted to make sure I have the proper amp and source for it. Earbuds are generally pretty flimsy but the Zen and Asura is ruggedly durable and I have not felt that these would break anytime in the future. As they say Don't judge book by its cover. Inside the rather common looking exterior beats the heart of a lion and I am truly sorry to see it go. I never really thought that I would be lusting after earbuds but hot damn they are so good, even compared to my beloved Havi and Sony XBA Z5.

Thank you @mochill  and @WaynesWorld for brining these to my attention as I would have over looked them otherwise. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back