VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
May 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #511 of 3,324
http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/hiegi-high-quality-middle-empty-foam-cushions-for-earphones-earbuds-6-pairs.html

Thanks!

May 15, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #512 of 3,324
sorry golov but I don't understand what you mean. if you don't want the word "comment" then replace it with "shared information".
confused_face(1).gif

May 15, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #514 of 3,324
  has anybody tried the Zen with the Studio V3? I'm curious if the Studio is able to drive the Zen at 320 ohm. I currently have the BE7 and I can say is a really excellent sounding earbuds. Still waiting for the next Blox flagship but also tempted to try the Zen and/or Asura with all the glorious feedbacks from some of the users here in this thread. I'm hesitant though to try high impedance phones as with my previous experience with the OK1. No doubt the OK1 is a very good sounding unit but I have cheaper phones that sounded as good and some are even better. If the Studio cannot handle the Zen, then I might wait for the retail Asura to come out or just settle with BE7 for now until the next flagship appear in the Blox website. Any comments is appreciated. Thanks.

hey, I do not think they have enough juicy.

You might wanna give Asura and Monk a closer look when they are out.

Cheers

Lee 

May 15, 2015 at 5:40 AM Post #515 of 3,324
And What is there to comment? Correctly verdict, imho
smily_headphones1.gif

Ali work now
wink.gif

thanks for the tip, Aliexpress is working now.

Cheers

Lee

May 15, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #516 of 3,324

Cheers

Lee

Thanks Lee. If the Monk or Asura comes out ahead of the new Blox flagship, I might try it out for the sake of it. Zen is still out of stock in Aliexpress. What do you mean by Ali working now? Any target date of release for the Asura/Monk?

May 15, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #518 of 3,324

Cheers

Lee

Thanks Lee. If the Monk or Asura comes out ahead of the new Blox flagship, I might try it out for the sake of it. Zen is still out of stock in Aliexpress. What do you mean by Ali working now? Any target date of release for the Asura/Monk?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-Zen-high-impedance-320-ohms-earbud/32302987270.html

I think it is working rite? out of stock? plz do let me know if there is anything wrong with this listing.

as for the monk and Asura, I am quite infamous about this, not about to make any promises that I can't keep. 

my avatar in my fans forum says,  我爱跳票, means in English, I love to postpone my product release date , and when asked, my response is "this shows I care what I sell"

But I guess they can be out in a month or 2, certainly trying to get it out soon.
beerchug.gif
  I have never heard any Blox earbuds, but will love to hear some feedback from u.

Also there is currently a US & Ca tour going on, if you are interested.

Cheers

Lee

May 15, 2015 at 8:58 AM Post #519 of 3,324
  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-Zen-high-impedance-320-ohms-earbud/32302987270.html

I think it is working rite? out of stock? plz do let me know if there is anything wrong with this listing.

For me, "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" So I think you need to fix something.....  :frowning2:

May 15, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #520 of 3,324

as for the monk and Asura, I am quite infamous about this, not about to make any promises that I can't keep. 

my avatar in my fans forum says,  我爱跳票, means in English, I love to postpone my product release date , and when asked, my response is "this shows I care what I sell"

But I guess they can be out in a month or 2, certainly trying to get it out soon.:beerchug:   I have never heard any Blox earbuds, but will love to hear some feedback from u.

Also there is currently a US & Ca tour going on, if you are interested.

Cheers

Lee

The Aliexpress Link you posted works just fine.

Blox Earbuds are pretty well know here on Head-Fi for their good sound quality.

Patently waiting for the Monk and Asura. :)

May 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #522 of 3,324

For me, "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" So I think you need to fix something.....  
frown.gif

Works for me. Maybe refresh your cookies? Maybe it is a regional thing.

Thanks for pointing those out,

@gibosi I am pretty sure that they are working, but might be the regional thing, where are you buying it from?

May 15, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #523 of 3,324
I am in Ohio, USA...  BloodyPenguin is in Illinois, USA... I would say the same region....

For me, it is not available using both Internet Explorer and Chrome...  And in Chrome, I also tried an Incognito window... Same result... not available.... Strange...

May 15, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #524 of 3,324
Have been keeping quiet on the thread for a while, too much drama. Nice to see it stabilizing...in the meantime I have been conducting the tours in Canada and the U.S. and merrily listening to the Zen on a daily basis. I find the beta Asura to be a little too bassy for my tastes.

I am using an E12 amp, but switched to my iPod Touch 1st gen from my X5, and am getting great sound. Less sterile using the Touch as a source. Makes me think the X5 via the amp Lee has been talking about might be a very pleasant experience.

Tried the E100. No comments here, don't want to start that poop-storm up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back