V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC
May 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #167 of 710
we've been working hard on all the content to release it, coming VERY soon... I'll chime in more soon.

We just did the sickest photo/video shoot EVER done by a consumer electronics company - it is going to speak VOLUMES!

-v

May 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM Post #168 of 710
Quote:
we've been working hard on all the content to release it, coming VERY soon... I'll chime in more soon.

We just did the sickest photo/video shoot EVER done by a consumer electronics company - it is going to speak VOLUMES!

-v

Any chance you can give us some info on the m100 i.e size and comfort?

May 24, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #170 of 710
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we are getting all the content ready for launch...  we aim to launch VAMP next week!  

lots of info, pics and videos will be pouring in soon, so stay tuned!  We had some amazing photo and video shoots that are unrivaled in the CE industry.  Frankly I think the new V-MODA ads/photos will make history... 

-v

May 24, 2012 at 3:57 AM Post #171 of 710
Quote:
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we are getting all the content ready for launch...  we aim to launch VAMP next week!  

lots of info, pics and videos will be pouring in soon, so stay tuned!  We had some amazing photo and video shoots that are unrivaled in the CE industry.  Frankly I think the new V-MODA ads/photos will make history... 

-v

boobs? 
rolleyes.gif

May 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #173 of 710
Quote:
V-Moda asked what props there should be in the photoshoot, I suggested that, so I hope they used it.
tongue_smile.gif

reminds me of one the users hers profile pic, where he got his gf to stand topless and used swivel headphones to cover her nipples.

Quite hot. rawr.

May 25, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #175 of 710
Jun 2, 2012 at 8:30 AM Post #176 of 710
Val, any words on the VAMP? You said VAMP will be launched this week. Also, will there be only one fixed version of the VAMP, or do we get to choose certain options, such as op-amp? I believe VentureCraft Go-DAP, the model VAMP was based on, let customers choose their own op-amp among several choices and other optional add-ons too.

Jun 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #179 of 710
Quote:
Any rethinking on the price? The Go-Dap 4.0 can be had for $365 at the present.

While we are on Go-Dap, the Go-Dap X, it can work with PCs apparently? If its driverless it means it could work with my CM7 Android HTC, that would be fkn awesum.

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #180 of 710
Quote:
Any rethinking on the price? The Go-Dap 4.0 can be had for $365 at the present.

Woooaah...ok, please take note that the VAmp would be a "custom" Go-DAP. The stock Go-DAP is $365 with the Burr Brown OPA2134 OpAmp (or Muses 8820E). However, the VAmp is a Go-DAP with OPA1612 OpAmp and 2200mAh battery. In addition, the part where it varies from the Go-DAP is VAmp's VTune as opposed to Go-DAPs ASR.

A custom Go-DAP is around the price range as the proposed price of the VAmp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back