V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #17,101 of 23,366
  Let it go, man.  I have not been trolling your posts.  That fact that we argued once and we now disagree again, does not a vendetta make.  And just because I may support on principle something that Best Buy does in no way means that I came to that conclusion because of my employer.  I realize that is a convenient way to discount my opinion, but it certainly does not invalidate what I choose to post.  I do, after all, post under my own name and not that of my employer.  I may, at times, choose not to say something negative about them, but that doesn't mean that I would support them in something I didn't believe in or agree with.  So in the future if we find ourselves at odds about my employer, know that I really do believe what I say and that I am not just towing the company line.  Are we done now?  I didn't actually have an issue with you, but feel free to ignore my posts if you feel they are of no interest or value.  

Maybe it's time for both of you to just block each other (if not done so already). Head-Fi and audio is meant to be a fun hobby.

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #17,102 of 23,366

Maybe it's time for both of you to just block each other (if not done so already). Head-Fi and audio is meant to be a fun hobby.

Fair enough.  I apologize for the distraction.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #17,105 of 23,366
I know V-Moda makes good, quality products, but $399 for a headphone stand? Maybe if they included the M-100, but a $100 headphone stand seems a little absurd when I can find one for $20 on Amazon.

confused_face_2.gif
  I was referring to the headphones on the stand, of course not $399 for a stand.  The picture above isn't the M-100, is it?  Look at the width of the headband.....

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #17,107 of 23,366

confused_face_2.gif
  I was referring to the headphones on the stand, of course not $399 for a stand.  The picture above isn't the M-100, is it?  Look at the width of the headband.....

Looks like M-100 to me. I think the camera angle is playing tricks.  If not then I look forward to hearing more. 

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #17,108 of 23,366
I'm assuming it's an M-100 given that it has the M-100 case displayed along with it.

All V-Moda's cases have a similar design, so we can't say for certain.  Maybe this is why the photo was taken down from Facebook so quickly? However, if it happens to be a photo of M-100 taken with a fisheye lens, then my bad.  I should recognize my headphone. Anyone else care to weigh in?

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #17,109 of 23,366
Looks like M-100 to me. I think the camera angle is playing tricks.  If not then I look forward to hearing more. 

I think neither the LP nor the M-80 have hinges where the headband meets the earcups, whereas it appears the headphone in question does have said hinges. Also, the case appears much wider as opposed to longer like the other headphones cases, which lead me to think M-100.

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM Post #17,111 of 23,366

I think neither the LP nor the M-80 have hinges where the headband meets the earcups, whereas it appears the headphone in question does have said hinges. Also, the case appears much wider as opposed to longer like the other headphones cases, which lead me to think M-100.

Same size as m-100 and it has the hinges too.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.  The curved headband threw me off.

Oct 16, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #17,114 of 23,366
You think the XS will be an evolution of the M-80? Better treble extension and folding cups, perhaps?

That M-100 video snippet was RIDICULOUSLY COOL. Re-watched those few seconds about 7 times :D

Oct 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #17,115 of 23,366
You think the XS will be an evolution of the M-80? Better treble extension and folding cups, perhaps?

That M-100 video snippet was RIDICULOUSLY COOL. Re-watched those few seconds about 7 times
biggrin.gif

certainly hope so! 

plus better isolation!!!! 

it can be like the dt1350 (comfortable, on ear but great isolation) wonder whats in those pads? its so thin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back