V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #1,501 of 2,828
Can't wait for a white M-100.. need a full size closed great sounding headphone.. that will be my next set of cans and probably my last for a while..

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #1,503 of 2,828
Sorry guys, our site DNS is out of whack and my admin guys are changing it, should be VERY soon! 

Apr 26, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #1,504 of 2,828
Yesssss!!!! Got mine ordered!

Oh and in case you read this Val, is there any chance I can switch out the Faders for a pair of red shields?
I never go to concerts or loud sporting events, but the red plates would look frickin amazing on the pearl white m-80s.

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #1,508 of 2,828
IT'S UP!!!  search for the "VTF" product.  Sorry for delays it has been ONE of those days w/technology...  when it rains, it pours in IT!

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #1,509 of 2,828
Looks like gotta wait for the DNS caches globally to update. In Tokyo, it still redirects to the Facebook V-Moda page.

Edit: few refreshes later, the page is up.

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #1,510 of 2,828

Quote:
IT'S UP!!!  search for the "VTF" product.  Sorry for delays it has been ONE of those days w/technology...  when it rains, it pours in IT!

Just ordered a pair and I must say I'm excited! I only wish I could have them for my first real DJ gig this Friday, but alas, what can you do, I'm ecstatic regardless! Out of curiosity, how far ahead of full release are we nabbing these? I feel oddly "VIP Status" getting them before Mass Production!

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #1,511 of 2,828
It's so beautiful...wow...  Now I'm sad I can't afford them.  But I do have the shadow M-80's...if I had to choose idk which one I would pick.  I want them all!!:)  And I can't believe some M-80s survived a car...that's amazing!!  Hopefully we get some pictures of em.

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:04 AM Post #1,512 of 2,828

Quote:

Just ordered a pair and I must say I'm excited! I only wish I could have them for my first real DJ gig this Friday, but alas, what can you do, I'm ecstatic regardless! Out of curiosity, how far ahead of full release are we nabbing these? I feel oddly "VIP Status" getting them before Mass Production!

2-3 weeks early I'd guess, checking production now.  It is ultra VIP!

Apr 26, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #1,513 of 2,828
I already have a V-80, but resisting the urge to get these is killing me. I added them to my cart and I'm just staring at the screen while some invisible force pins me to my chair. I need to go to work, and instead I'm just staring at the screen. Damn you and your beautiful creations, Val.

(must resist. must not spend M-100 money. must resist.)

*click*

(google checkout? NOOOOO!!!!)

*runs away*

Apr 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM Post #1,514 of 2,828
We take Google, PayPal, Amazon and now even used Encarta 2000 and AOL CD ROMS as payment methods.  JK on the last two.  OK sleep time, site seems to be working fine finally and I am thinking about my vinyl record collection and which LPs to get, and how to play them best on headphones.  

WHY SITE WAS DOWN
I am our IT guy and developer, the damn DNS failover service I use was the culprit with ZoneEdit in fact!  The Failover server failed, pretty crazy (not the site).  15+ years using ZoneEdit w little issues ever and then it happens right after I promise ya VTF.  Sorry guys...  

White + Orange
The white M-80 is my new favorite headphone we've ever made...  I put orange plates on the side to match my college colors (UT Austin) and clipped the white case on my bag.  If anybody worries about the white case getting dirty, we'll sell replacements for less than the black replacements.  I decided it's worth it to rock the all white... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back