USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 25, 2019 at 4:32 AM Post #3,062 of 6,159
Hello, thanks for the reply, but I do not believe that is the case. The specs say it supports 32/384. I've connected it to my Mac Mini and it appears to be doing such. I tried a local 24/96 file as well as a 16/44 Tidal stream upsampled to 384 and it played fine and the sample rate changed accordingly in Midi setup. It also seems to be playing at 24/192 using Amazon Music HD on my iPhone.

iPhone w/ CCK (Amazon Music seems to be limiting dongles to 24/192 on iOS; I also have an iBasso DC01 which is capable of 32/384 and it showed the capability at 24/192):

Then the DAC likely goes into a compatibility mode, only offering 48kHz. This happens on bad USB connections. If you want me to confirm that, please send an email to info AT extreamsd.com

Sep 25, 2019 at 4:15 PM Post #3,063 of 6,159
Then the DAC likely goes into a compatibility mode, only offering 48kHz. This happens on bad USB connections. If you want me to confirm that, please send an email to info AT extreamsd.com

Would it be possible to add the option to fetch Album Art During Playback from the Web over Wifi? I know PowerAMP have this option.

Sep 25, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #3,064 of 6,159
Would it be possible to add the option to fetch Album Art During Playback from the Web over Wifi? I know PowerAMP have this option.

It violates Google's policies, we cannot get Google to answer our questions on this and we cannot risk our app getting banned since we need the income, so no. You can use any album art downloader app and populate the Android media database with it. UAPP will try to fetch album art from the Android media database if all else fails.

Sep 27, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #3,065 of 6,159
Hi Davy,

My LG-G7 just notified me I could update from Android 8 to Android 9. I haven't yet, because I wanted to check if there were any known audio/UAPP issues with Android Pie on the G7. Have you received any complaints or comments on the Android Pie version of the G7, in regards to Integrated DAC and/or UAPP compatibility?

Much appreciated!

Sep 27, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #3,066 of 6,159
Hi Davy,

My LG-G7 just notified me I could update from Android 8 to Android 9. I haven't yet, because I wanted to check if there were any known audio/UAPP issues with Android Pie on the G7. Have you received any complaints or comments on the Android Pie version of the G7, in regards to Integrated DAC and/or UAPP compatibility?

Much appreciated!

My G7 runs Android 9, so there should be no problem with it.

Oct 4, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #3,069 of 6,159
I thought that I'd asked about this before, but searched and couldn't find it.

Is there any way to play HLS streams such as those listed here: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/other.asp ? When I paste the link into "Other radio stations" and try to play it, I get a "No active track!" error message.

According to the HTTP Live Streaming Wikipedia page [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming ], HLS support was added to Android, starting in v3.0 (Honeycomb).
I'm not sure whether UAPP can leverage that built-in support, or not.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:52 AM Post #3,070 of 6,159
Oct 4, 2019 at 7:34 PM Post #3,071 of 6,159
hi everyone,

looking for some help. I have the ibasso dx220 dap and installed lurker on it and usb audio player pro. Can someone please tell me the correct settings to play all the files correctly?
Also do I need to use the usb audio application to start first and then uap?

Thanks.

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #3,072 of 6,159
hi everyone,

looking for some help. I have the ibasso dx220 dap and installed lurker on it and usb audio player pro. Can someone please tell me the correct settings to play all the files correctly?
Also do I need to use the usb audio application to start first and then uap?

Thanks.

UAPP works without the USB audio application, so no settings are needed.

Oct 5, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #3,073 of 6,159
It works, but in the current version you would need to add some configuration file to the UAPP folder. You can get it from me if you already own the DC01.

Where could I get this file? I didn't find it at ibasso.com o

It works, but in the current version you would need to add some configuration file to the UAPP folder. You can get it from me if you already own the DC01.

Where can I get this file? I have also the DC01 and UAPP. If I turn the volume to 0 in the Ibasso App, the UAPP Volume is low but not 0.

Oct 5, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #3,074 of 6,159
Where could I get this file? I didn't find it at ibasso.com o

Where can I get this file? I have also the DC01 and UAPP. If I turn the volume to 0 in the Ibasso App, the UAPP Volume is low but not 0.

You don't need the file anymore since it is already part of the latest releases.

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:48 PM Post #3,075 of 6,159
I thought that I'd asked about this before, but searched and couldn't find it.

Is there any way to play HLS streams such as those listed here: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/other.asp ? When I paste the link into "Other radio stations" and try to play it, I get a "No active track!" error message.

One question for you - Do you have access to those UK Radio streams in other players, or on other devices?
I just tried to access the BBC Radio 3 stream, and I guess that since I'm in the US, I see an access denied Error 403 on my PC (haven't tried it in UAPP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back