USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
May 6, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #1,246 of 6,219
Hi everyone!

I have phone (otg) and bought a Lg HiFi Plus module. When I connect, it shows a bug message: "usb device connected" and immediately after "usb device disconnected".
You can not connect to any other app like HibiMusic app.
My question is this UAPP solving my problem? My phone would like to use Yotaphone2 and Sony M2.
Thank you for your answers.(I'm sorry for simple English)

May 6, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #1,247 of 6,219
Hi everyone!

I have phone (otg) and bought a Lg HiFi Plus module. When I connect, it shows a bug message: "usb device connected" and immediately after "usb device disconnected".
You can not connect to any other app like HibiMusic app.
My question is this UAPP solving my problem? My phone would like to use Yotaphone2 and Sony M2.
Thank you for your answers.(I'm sorry for simple English)

Problem seems about your phone or your phones USB port (or OTG cable may be). If your phone saying that the hardware is disconnected, how will any software be able to use the USB DAC?

May 6, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #1,248 of 6,219
Problem seems about your phone or your phones USB port (or OTG cable may be). If your phone saying that the hardware is disconnected, how will any software be able to use the USB DAC?
Unfortunately, I thought so!
But, this is my first usb dac, and everywhere I read that it works with the phone's otg.Unfortunately, I could not find out the conditions under which this module works.
In fact, some people have offered this app to solve my problem.
Thanks for the reply!

May 6, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #1,249 of 6,219
Unfortunately, I thought so!
But, this is my first usb dac, and everywhere I read that it works with the phone's otg.Unfortunately, I could not find out the conditions under which this module works.
In fact, some people have offered this app to solve my problem.
Thanks for the reply!

Try to use another OTG cable or if you can reach any other Android device (Phone or tablet supporting OTG) try to connect on them. Such way you can limit possibilities of problem. There may be lots of reasons such as:

- OTG cable
- Your phones Micro USB port (or USB C if it is)
- Your phones software
- LG HI-FI module itself

May 7, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #1,250 of 6,219
[.QUOTE="chaturanga, post: 13473639, member: 464100"]Try to use another OTG cable or if you can reach any other Android device (Phone or tablet supporting OTG) try to connect on them. Such way you can limit possibilities of problem. There may be lots of reasons such as:

- OTG cable
- Your phones Micro USB port (or USB C if it is)
- Your phones software
- LG HI-FI module itself[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply!
My problem has been solved:
It was Yotaphone 2. The module works perfectly with Sony m2.

May 20, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #1,253 of 6,219
Thank you for your efforts to release UAPP with gapless playback of SACDs! Now it plays PF DSOTM gapless and flawless...

...But not Roger Waters "The Wall Live" :frowning2: That's because DSOTM is in DSD, and The Wall is compressed with DST. UAPP now plays it gapless but not seamless: there is a short crackling sound between almost all tracks. Could you please fix it as well? HibyMusic on the same device, or foobar2000 on PC, play it just fine, so the problem is not with the disk.

Also, there is one more problem I want to report, and I hope you can fix:
  1. I start playback of a SACD or a set of DSD files in Native mode, and display shows DSD 2.8MHz or DSD 5.6MHz.
  2. I push Pause, then disconnect USB device, connect it back, and push Play to resume.
  3. Now it plays with conversion to PCM, showing PCM 352800KHz.
Same here if I quit UAPP, start it again and resume playing the previous DSD track: it starts in PCM. In both cases I have to re-start the same track, or select another one, to return back to Native mode. From the very beginning, it always plays correctly, in Native mode.

May 20, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #1,254 of 6,219
Nice update.

I can finally do way that orange button! :ksc75smile:

May 26, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #1,255 of 6,219
I started getting very brief lag (~0.05sec) playing redbook FLAC from an microSD card on my Samsung A8 (6.0.1). Don't think I had this problem the first few months and I can't correlate it with any SW update or app install.

There doesn't seem to be a way to set app priority. Anyone have ideas on what I can try?

May 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #1,256 of 6,219
Does Android 7.0 require a special USB mode for this app? I've got a Mojo and a G6 and audio works just fine... except through UAPP. It's driving me batty.

Jun 1, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #1,259 of 6,219
I started getting very brief lag (~0.05sec) playing redbook FLAC from an microSD card on my Samsung A8 (6.0.1). Don't think I had this problem the first few months and I can't correlate it with any SW update or app install.
user on another forum said:
I've used USB audio on the latest versions of android on my older Nexus 6P and my current Pixel, and I've never had a listening session that hasn't been interrupted a few times by brief drop-outs like you describe. I just assume it's a software issue, and I hope they'll address it in a future version.
Hi Davey, this is new behaviour for me on an otherwise excellent app (for both Android and USB use). Appreciate any feedback you can provide on this.

Jun 10, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #1,260 of 6,219
Hi, this is great app, just bought it!
On my Samsung tab s it works perfect with Mojo with no additional setup tunning.
But i plan to use it mainly with Fiio X5III. And there is problem starts...
Without additional setup tweaks its just noise from Mojo.. then after applying
- USB tweak 1
- DSD DoP
- Bit Perfect
the lights on Mojo correspond and it plays music, BUT its continuous ticks/clicks during song.. about every 0,5 sec.. and only when music plays.. tis disappears in the silent silent of the song.
I also played with other settings, but cant make it sound clear. Maybe anybody with Fiio X5III could share their settings, or experience?
Really hope it can be solved.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back