USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Aug 24, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #766 of 6,195
So, is it fixed now?
correct Davy Wentzler :)

Thank you for your tireless efforts to increase audio nirvana, the amount of updates these days is amazing (and, in my case, a little confusing).

All is good again :)

Aug 24, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #767 of 6,195
correct @Davy Wentzler
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you for your tireless efforts to increase audio nirvana, the amount of updates these days is amazing (and, in my case, a little confusing).

All is good again
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, apologies for that. The v3 update, native DSD and Android N fix had significant changes which came with a lot of bugs that needed to be solved (read: many updates).

Aug 24, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #768 of 6,195
@Davy Wentzler Thanks for getting the delete EQ setting for the parametric EQ working. That was an easy win. I didn't get a chance to email a log with details about my other problems. I'll try to get to that this weekend. Who knows, maybe some of that will be cleared up as other have brought up similar issues. It's really nice to see you directly engaging with users.

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #769 of 6,195
@Davy Wentzler  I purchased this from google play and installed on my OnePlus One and all is good.  Just bought a FiiO X7 and it wants me to purchase it again.  I know this isn't right or is it?  Every app I ever purchased on GP allows me to load it on all my devices without purchasing it for each one.

Aug 27, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #770 of 6,195
  @Davy Wentzler  I purchased this from google play and installed on my OnePlus One and all is good.  Just bought a FiiO X7 and it wants me to purchase it again.  I know this isn't right or is it?  Every app I ever purchased on GP allows me to load it on all my devices without purchasing it for each one.

Could you please go to Android Settings -> Accounts, select your account and in the menu choose to 'Sync now'. Then start the Play Store app and see if the problem is resolved.

Aug 27, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #772 of 6,195
Weird issue for me that's been plaguing me for a while, and it is random in both creation (disconnection from USB device and subsequent reconnection) and as to when (can not be recreated at will), and doesn't cause a log (to my knowledge) to be created...

Anyhow, every now and then, the play button doesn't work (flicks from pause to play back to pause in a fraction of a second), force closing the app doesn't fix it either, only way to remedy is to reboot device...

Only saying this in passing, as cannot get a log file...

Hope it helps in a little way for the devs to make this player bulletproof.

Aug 27, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #773 of 6,195
What a great little (OK, not so little) app!  Not only that, but the developer consistently updates with bug fixes and new features, with an ear to users suggestions. 

Unfortunately, the latest version has brought with it a new bug, at least for me.  When listening to a song, the app will loop a few seconds of the track for several iterations and then jump forward instead of playing through.  I can't tell, but it may be jumping from the end of the looped section to the place where it would have been had the track played through normally.  I'm using an iFi iDSD, and I guess it could be possible that the DAC is causing the problem, but I don't know. 

Keep up the great work on this fantastic app.  Please!

Aug 27, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #774 of 6,195
What a great little (OK, not so little) app!  Not only that, but the developer consistently updates with bug fixes and new features, with an ear to users suggestions. 

Unfortunately, the latest version has brought with it a new bug, at least for me.  When listening to a song, the app will loop a few seconds of the track for several iterations and then jump forward instead of playing through.  I can't tell, but it may be jumping from the end of the looped section to the place where it would have been had the track played through normally.  I'm using an iFi iDSD, and I guess it could be possible that the DAC is causing the problem, but I don't know. 

Keep up the great work on this fantastic app.  Please!

Could you please contact us at info AT extreamsd.com about this problem?

Sep 3, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #777 of 6,195
How often does the app check for licensing? I was using it on my moto x, then I replaced the phone with an lg g4 but I wanted to use the moto x for music the other day, and it hasn't had a sim card in it or been connected to wifi for a couple weeks or so...and it wouldn't play any music because the app couldn't connect to the internet to check the license that I paid for. I didn't know i would have to regularly have a data connection for the app to keep working.

Sep 4, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #779 of 6,195
@Davy Wentzler
I know that it's not possible for UAPP to access offline library stored within the Tidal app. However, is it possible for the UAPP to keep its own offline storage for Tidal content? This would be a minor annoyance for people using the Tidal app as they'd have to redownload the music, but can it be done?

Sep 4, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #780 of 6,195
How often does the app check for licensing? I was using it on my moto x, then I replaced the phone with an lg g4 but I wanted to use the moto x for music the other day, and it hasn't had a sim card in it or been connected to wifi for a couple weeks or so...and it wouldn't play any music because the app couldn't connect to the internet to check the license that I paid for. I didn't know i would have to regularly have a data connection for the app to keep working.

Indeed, that's not needed. The app caches the license after a successful validation, 24 hours after first running the app. When you uninstall the app or clear its cache however (some cleaning apps do this as well), the license cache is also cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back