USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Oct 24, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #5,957 of 6,195
Button is thru the "Cast" Icon:
61029.png

Your UPnP renderer device will appear dtogether with your Chromecast devices. Choose it and save. On the right of the device are some settings option that you can customize.

Oct 24, 2023 at 10:42 AM Post #5,959 of 6,195
Of course you have set UPnP as protocol in your R26, yes? Maybe there are still bugs...on UAPP.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #5,961 of 6,195
UAPP has a separate section UpNP/DLNA in the main menu. If everything is set up correctly (the upnp and dlna settings are also in the uapp settings), the Gustard should appear in the endpoint lists in upnp/dlna section. But as far as I remember the sound quality of UpNP was not very good and I did not use it.

Oct 24, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #5,962 of 6,195
UAPP has a separate section UpNP/DLNA in the main menu. If everything is set up correctly (the upnp and dlna settings are also in the uapp settings), the Gustard should appear in the endpoint lists in upnp/dlna section.
I only see dlna server in USB AUDIO PRO
I remember the sound quality of UpNP was not very good and I did not use it.
same for me, Eversolo sounds better via usb to r26

Oct 24, 2023 at 12:06 PM Post #5,963 of 6,195
same for me, Eversolo sounds better via usb to r26
If you bought UAPP for UpNP and DLNA, it's better to request a refund, yes. UAPP is great for integration with online streaming services, listening to local library in bit perfect mode etc. And for streaming to a DAC it's better to use something else, I think.

BTW I was confused by that:
I switch to LAN on R26

LAN means R26 uses an internal streamer.

You have to connect the transport (smartphone or DAP) to the R26 via USB or COAX and select the USB or COAX input mode in the R26. Then you should see the R26 in the UAPP.

Oct 24, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #5,964 of 6,195
BTW

Beta version and upcoming features

1698165092254.png

Oct 24, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #5,965 of 6,195
Is there a way to completely disable (not just ignore) bluetooth touch controls on bluetooth earphones, specifically TWS?

I would like to use a cheap pair of IPx7 rated TWS earbuds in a shower (which I think is worth the risk). However, it doesn't come with an app control that lets me tweak touch control settings or disable it.

When water runs through the touch control area of the earbuds for just a few seconds, they (are programmed to) power off themselves which is really annoying during a bath.

Thank you

Oct 24, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #5,966 of 6,195
Is there a way to completely disable (not just ignore) bluetooth touch controls on bluetooth earphones, specifically TWS?

I would like to use a cheap pair of IPx7 rated TWS earbuds in a shower (which I think is worth the risk). However, it doesn't come with an app control that lets me tweak touch control settings or disable it.

When water runs through the touch control area of the earbuds for just a few seconds, they (are programmed to) power off themselves which is really annoying during a bath.

Thank you
I could be wrong but if the specific TWS you are using doesn't have an app, I doubt this is possible as i would think the functionality needs to be built into the firmware and the app would allow you to enable or disable the touch controls. Also, not all TWS may have the ability to turn off touch controls, even if an app exists. I have never tried turning touch controls off myself but I do see the option to disable touch controls in the resoectove apps for both my Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro and Sennheiser MTW3.

Oct 25, 2023 at 5:29 AM Post #5,968 of 6,195
Sorry if the sollution has been written already on this big forum post. My situation: I would like a dap with music stored on an external microsd card. I also would like to extend the music library with a dlna (upnp) Nas. I have an Android smartphone with Usb audio player pro. And I have an external dac. My question: I would like to connect the Dap via usb to the external dac. I would like to control the Dap with my smarthphone (and leave the dap untouched). Would that be possible?
It might all depend on the Dap. It might have to be an Android dap (or Shanling)? Any Dap recommenations with a budget of up to 500 euro?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 6:16 AM Post #5,969 of 6,195
Hi,

The ability to cast to a DLNA is of high interest to me.
But I can't find any way to add this option or even to buy it :frowning2:

All I have is the option to Cast to "Chromecast" devices, which I do not want to do :frowning2:

Besides, I would have a question : I am ready to buy that option (I don't care for 6€) but before I do I would like to know something really important : if I can cast to my DLNA device, and if I apply a PEQ or MorphIt effect, will this be transmitted to DLNA renderer (like Neutron does) ? If so, that option is a MUST-HAVE for me :wink:

Waiting for your replies impatiently :wink:

EDIT : found the option (had to activate Beta in the App store). Bought the feature pack. My DLNA renderer is detected. Cool... But feautre is obviously completely bugged. Because I can't play anything to the renderer (or any other renderer by the way). All it keeps saying is "No active file". Bummer... Maybe you can only cast LOCAL files and not files taken FROM Qobuz or a UPnP NAS.
EDIT 2 : OK. I managed to make it work. It can read files IF I activate "Bit Perfect( when possible" option in the renderer. Which of course means that EQ is not sent with the files. So I have the "raw sound"... And no EQ as I hoped for :frowning2: I'll keep the option and will not ask for a refund hoping this might be possible in a near future.
EDIT 3 : the update has obviously broken compatibility with Emby servers. When I select my Emby server as a source it says "Error retrieving files". Did not have that problem with previous UAPP :frowning2:

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 8:29 AM Post #5,970 of 6,195
That`s what I was asking... Mine it can detect my streamer but that's it...

With BubbleUPnP I can...

Well we'll wait im afraid..after all its Beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back