1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Uplifting Trance reccomendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannyd123, Apr 21, 2012.
First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last
  1. spurxiii
    It'll never finish because you will hear something better and will want that. I thought I was finished by buying the HE500s, now after the HD800 and Master 9 and a TOTL DAC to come I thought I was finished but I'm still to really try out tube amps. This is a disease. I need to get off this forum. [​IMG]

2. DJScope

That's exactly why I'm not saving up to buy the HD650. It's my "end of the line" can. I've tried other better cans like the HD800 but the HD650 is really as far as I'm willing to go and because the sound signature is perfect for me. I feel like if I rush into getting the HD650 I would still crave for more, so I'm planning to starve my headphone obsession for a while, well at least until I earn enough to splurge.

3. waynes world

Well, kudos on at least having a plan. Good luck with it!

Btw, another favorite trance headphone for me are the vintage Sony V7's (actually, they are one of my favorites for everything). So you would they would quell my thirst for any other headphones. Nope - they just are only making me lust over the Sony 7520's lol.

4. DJScope
    This track nearly made me cry. Read the back story in the description.

5. zanox

6. zanox
    Beautiful song !

7. DJScope
    One way that everyone needs to witness trance music is live! At least once in you life!

8. abcd
    more progressive house but leaning on trance is Blue Harvest.

give "white sand" a listen, it's pretty awesome

9. Mr Makarov
    "white sand" reminds me of Sunlounger/Roger Shah (same). Now its called something like "balearic trance" however chill versions are very good if not better. Enjoy (if in the mood). 

10. fabian005
    Is that the downtempo album?

11. Ixion

Drop this in your pre night out mix..

12. DJScope
    Enjoy!

13. erikfreedom

14. Hapster
    Got the We Are All We Need CD from Above & Beyond, it sounds a lot like how I pictured. It's a much different style than Group Therapy, it also seems that they dropped Richard Bedford for Alex Vargas. Also, two new songs with Justine Suissa & Gemma Hayes.

And guess who else is coming out with a new Album?

KA_Distant_Lights_2400x2400mm_final.jpg

They've been pioneering the House Sound (in my opinion) for awhile, so I'm very interested to hear what they come up with.

15. DJScope
    A&B is unfortunately moved on to house and trause.

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last