1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Uplifting Trance reccomendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannyd123, Apr 21, 2012.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last
  1. fabian005
    @Hapster Out of those that you posted above I most enjoyed the Tube & Berger Album as well as the Impressionism ones. Chicane well I will stick to listening to their older stuff. It remains much more my cup of tea.

DJScope likes this.
  2. Hapster
    Great to hear that you enjoyed those two at least.

fabian005 likes this.
  3. Hapster
    Distant Lights by Kyau & Albert is out now.

It's really a huge stretch calling them trance anymore, but so far it's still a very pleasant album to listen to, they sort of keep their unique sound and adding some new stuff, new vocals, and avoiding the whole dance/big room sound.

4. EISENbricher
    Wow... glad that I found this thread. I am great lover or Trance actually... this genre is so calm, smooth and deep. This is my preferred genre to listen to whenever I am in a long travel, or before going to sleep.

zanox and DJScope like this.
  5. DJScope

Welcome to the family!

Do you have any favourite tracks?

6. EISENbricher
    Thanks for the welcome! I got into Trance after listening to the trance music produced by Japanese producers, voiced by Vocaloids. Most of my trance tracks consist of these kind, I assume many people are unaware of this specific sub-genre. I'll post a few tracks that I love when I reach my home at evening.

From the other parts of the world I've listened to ATB, whose music I am quite fond of.

7. Hapster
    This is the closest thing I'd listen to to Japanese Trance (and I mean closest) There's something about their vocals/style I really just can't stand.

Remember BT's "City Life"? I know the Singer was Korean, but honestly I still couldn't stand the vocals or the style.

8. EISENbricher
    This is a cool track, thanks for sharing. 

I used to dislike Korean and Japanese as well, but eventually got into it. Actually in trance genre IMO music plays more part than vocals/lyrics. Alternatively I'd phrase this as vocals is just another instrument in Trance, unlike most of the other genres.

Some examples, 

9. Hapster
    Might have to post some more albums here soon, finding a lot of interesting stuff as of late.

fabian005 likes this.
  10. waynes world

Tease! [​IMG]

11. vl1990
    Hey guys, my 2nd or 3rd post this will be. Not sure if anyone likes psy trance here.. But I don't either, exception to Neelix. 
    I'm not sure if I link something from soundcloud or the rules of it but yeah here is a link :)

https://soundcloud.com/neelix/neelix-human-people-mix

fabian005 likes this.
  12. fabian005
    I enjoy Psy-trance. Yahel in particular. Has anyone heard of Stoneface and Temple? Thomas Datt?

13. vl1990

Ohh Yahel! I've got one of his albums (had 5 tracks and one was like eat your brain out?)

For uplifting check out Aly & Fila and Ferry Tayle! Saw a&f earlier in the year and ferry tayle last year. Would rate them both!

14. vl1990
    I saw RAMsterdam posted here earlier. Please check out RAMrelia and read about the story :) Some nice trance vocals with 138 :)

15. Mr Makarov
    Some great uplifting tunes (personally I think really good uplifting trance tracks are rare and vocal-uplifting are even more scarce): 

Vocal uplifting trance (love those tracks): 

fabian005 likes this.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last