Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #1,891 of 3,153
They look like a pocketful of gummi bears left out in the sun!

Jun 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #1,893 of 3,153
haha nice one, but don't worry nice colors :p

Jun 13, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #1,894 of 3,153
Guys, just finished writing my 3300 word review, and I will try to go down over the weekend to an audio shop to compare to the AKG K3003 and the Sennheiser IE800. Maybe the HD600, HD800 and CK100PRO as well if people are interested. 

Jun 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM Post #1,895 of 3,153
Quote:
Guys, just finished writing my 3300 word review, and I will try to go down over the weekend to an audio shop to compare to the AKG K3003 and the Sennheiser IE800. Maybe the HD600, HD800 and CK100PRO as well if people are interested. 

Enjoy the ride! That's sounds like a fun day for you.

beerchug.gif

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #1,899 of 3,153
Just tried the AKG K3003. Comparing them to my Miracles, they have equal bass quality, but hits harder but still stays fast. Mids are good, more forward than the Miracles but show more sibilance. Highs have more sparkle, maybe a bit too much for me, but you may like sparkler highs and prefer them to the Miracles. However, presentation on a whole was nowhere near as good as the Miracles. The separation wasn't as good and soundstage wasn't as large. Imaging and transparency were both just a tiny bit behind as well. Overall, whilst the AKGs are a very technically proficient IEM, I just don't really like it. However, when you get to this level of performance, most things are what you prefer and not if something is better or worse. I will try and do a comparison with the IE800 soon and have a more in depth comparison in my review. Typed this out on my phone so there may be some mistakes.

Jun 14, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #1,900 of 3,153
Quote:
Just tried the AKG K3003. Comparing them to my Miracles, they have equal bass quality, but hits harder but still stays fast. Mids are good, more forward than the Miracles but show more sibilance. Highs have more sparkle, maybe a bit too much for me, but you may like sparkler highs and prefer them to the Miracles. However, presentation on a whole was nowhere near as good as the Miracles. The separation wasn't as good and soundstage wasn't as large. Imaging and transparency were both just a tiny bit behind as well. Overall, whilst the AKGs are a very technically proficient IEM, I just don't really like it. However, when you get to this level of performance, most things are what you prefer and not if something is better or worse. I will try and do a comparison with the IE800 soon and have a more in depth comparison in my review. Typed this out on my phone so there may be some mistakes.

Rightly said bro...
I've tried demo Miracle, demo Merlin, 3003, Senn IE800, ASG-2, demo Fitear 335, demo 435 but still got myself TG!334 because it just gives the sound signature that I like and within my budget.
If budget is not a concern, I would go for the 435 :p

Jun 14, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #1,902 of 3,153
Quote:
Like Miracle, NT6PRO is also a great CIEM.
I can't say anything right now because i just upgraded my AK100 into the informal version, and my Miracle still stays in UM Lab waiting for refit.
I will tell you guys more later after Miracle back

did you request a change for the HD  photos?

Jun 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #1,903 of 3,153
Quote:
did you request a change for the HD  photos?

No, i didn't change the HD Photos. I still kept the ones i sent to them.
They advised that i should change my faceplate from titanium to white.
And when i requested refund of titanium after i agreed to change the faceplate (i request for refund because i think my issue is so-called "product defect"), they rejected, and said because those titanium have already been used, so refund can't be done.
Never mind, i am done with UM, never will purchase anything from them, at least not from UM Aus, even though UM has several brilliant products like Miracle, Merlin, and upcoming 3DD. 

Jun 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #1,904 of 3,153
Quote:
Like Miracle, NT6PRO is also a great CIEM.
I can't say anything right now because i just upgraded my AK100 into the informal version, and my Miracle still stays in UM Lab waiting for refit.
I will tell you guys more later after Miracle back

could you make a comparison between the miracle and nt6pro?? since i'm planning to buy one of them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back