Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #1,261 of 3,153
I thought Sennehiser IE7's had a pretty massive soundstage, if Miracles are even bigger than that i'll be most pleased.

The wait is agonising though, 4 weeks so far 
eek.gif
 can't be long left now surely 
deadhorse.gif

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #1,262 of 3,153
I'm with spkrs01 on this. Binaural recordings aside, once the sound stage gets that expansive, it's likely playing some phase games. It's not a slam as nothing is perfect and beauty is in the ear of the beholder. I look for specificity, clarity and naturalness in earphones of any type but staging is always going to be quite unnatural.

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #1,264 of 3,153
my only take between Miracles and hd800 is the surround presentation that are they almost that identical to each other not the spacing of the soundstage..

Yesterday had a chance to AB for hours, 1plus2 vs fi ba ss..

Still it was 1plus2 in my case. just sharin.
I prefer the sound of the cymbals on the fi ba ss. only highs though.

Apr 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #1,265 of 3,153
I'm with spkrs01 on this. Binaural recordings aside, once the sound stage gets that expansive, it's likely playing some phase games. It's not a slam as nothing is perfect and beauty is in the ear of the beholder. I look for specificity, clarity and naturalness in earphones of any type but staging is always going to be quite unnatural.

I agree and I hope I didn't paint a picture of Miracles creating a huge soundstage outside the head because they aren't like open headphones in that respect.

Spkrs01 put it really well talking about headspace. The Miracles create excellent headspace, using every inch between your ears and separating each sound perfectly. They don't project outside of your head though in most cases (nor should they)

Apr 3, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #1,266 of 3,153
Quote:
I agree and I hope I didn't paint a picture of Miracles creating a huge soundstage outside the head because they aren't like open headphones in that respect.

Spkrs01 put it really well talking about headspace. The Miracles create excellent headspace, using every inch between your ears and separating each sound perfectly. They don't project outside of your head though in most cases (nor should they)

A little disappointed.
I hope Miracles can provide a realistic outside the head soudstage.
I know it's quite impossible though.

Apr 3, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #1,267 of 3,153
Quote:
I`ll just wait until after my hols to get some.
I looked round other brands and unless I spend alot on a rush order they are all about the same wait time.
Just if they came when I`m away the postie would end up sending them back and that could lend to all sort of troubles.
I`ve just have to try and not spend the money in the mean time and that is getting harder by the day :)

Quote:

If you order from theheadphonecompany.co.uk i can't see a reason why you can't ask them to hold onto them for you until a certain date.

We often do this for clients and it's no issue - When a completed IEM order is received at our office we immediately contact the client to see if we are OK to ship right away or hold back, orders can be collected also...

Apr 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #1,274 of 3,153
Once i get my Miracles i want to start saving for Sennheiser HD800, Then maybe look into some Stax after that, in particular the SR-007 MKII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back