Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Aug 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM Post #151 of 3,153
Quote:
Can anybody who is in possession of both the UM Miracle and the ACS - T1 Live! do a brief comparison between the two? I have rounded my choices of CIEMs down to those two due to price and availability, but for the moment I'm a bit biased towards the ACS - T1 Live! due to shorter turnover time

Thanks a bunch.

I had a small listen with the T1s (not the live! version), what struck me foremost was the T1s were very very warm compared to the miracles. Detail wise, the miracle wins hands down but the T1s had a more boomy sounding bass while the miracle's bass was more tight and punchy.

Aug 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #152 of 3,153
Quote:

I had a small listen with the T1s (not the live! version), what struck me foremost was the T1s were very very warm compared to the miracles. Detail wise, the miracle wins hands down but the T1s had a more boomy sounding bass while the miracle's bass was more tight and punchy.

Thank you. That helps a lot. Guess I'll be off with the Miracle then. The turnover time is a bit of a pain though, and I just hope I can get away with only waiting once.

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #155 of 3,153
NineToTheSky Please let us know how it goes. Exciting! I bet the next 2 or three weeks will feel longer.

Would anyone who can, do a comparison between the Miracles and the FitEar ToGo 334?

Love to see that shootout.

Aug 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM Post #158 of 3,153
Quote:
NineToTheSky Please let us know how it goes. Exciting! I bet the next 2 or three weeks will feel longer.

Would anyone who can, do a comparison between the Miracles and the FitEar ToGo 334?

Love to see that shootout.

ljokerl has FitEar ToGo 334. Miracles are still better overall.

Personal preferences may differ.

Aug 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #160 of 3,153
I own the Miracle, and heard the TG334! at Fujiya Avic event during my trip in July. I definitely still prefer my Miracle overall, though that might be a personal bias, I still think Miracle is overall more versatile than TG334! which is very good sounding especially for popular music nowadays and the built quality is exquisite. 

I don't think I'm qualify to give further impression since it's just a brief testing in an event, so Joker should give a much detailed impression once he publish his review on the TG334! hopefully soon.

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #163 of 3,153
Quote:
Quote: Posted by psygeist

I will be getting mine by the end of week.

X2

Thanks for reposting his post but as the time stamp on his post states that it is 1 week and 1 day ago. The reason why I asked if he have received his miracles is because there was no post of him stating his impressions or that he received his miracles.

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #164 of 3,153
Quote:
Thanks for reposting his post but as the time stamp on his post states that it is 1 week and 1 day ago. The reason why I asked if he have received his miracles is because there was no post of him stating his impressions or that he received his miracles.

I understand and maybe I did not state it clearly.

Hey Psygeist, I'd like to know too! :) did you get and impressions please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back