Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jan 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #541 of 3,153
Quote:
also you have the meier? how does it sound with the miracle please?

If I plug in Miracles directly to Xonar STX, I feel it kind of fatiguing and with not much low end depth. But once the Meier comes into the equation, highs are more controlled and the low end hits hard. It sounds pretty good.

Stepdance does magic with my cell too. Otherwise my cell is pretty bland at audio quality.

Another amp I'd like to compare with my current setup is Leckerton UHA 6S MKII.

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #550 of 3,153
Quote:
Really nice. But your DAP kinda looks like a guitar.

Hehehehehe........no wonder I could not find a search for a Strat DAP 
blink.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #551 of 3,153
 UM will be back open on the 14th, so it would be good if they arrive to us by the 10th at the latest to allow us to send them to UMLab. - by Sales Team

LOL still a long time, i guess i will put off my appointment.

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #552 of 3,153
Quote:
As promised, here are the pics of my Miracles, with a comparison with my Shure SE530x6 (also by UM).

First of all, the packaging. The box on the left is for the Beat Audio Cronus Cable.

Quite a nice / big box only for cables...but given the price...

The Miracles chart.

Inside the Miracle's box: a carrying box (inside are the stock cable and the Miracle, which I took out. Stock cable a bit flimsy looking IMO), a glass cube (?), the warranty card (with some accessories underneath).

The carrying case is quite nice.

Now the Miracles themselves. They are black translucent with silver platinum plates with a monochrome engraving (the chinese characters say Mimu - my name in Chinese - on the left IEM, and Lyna - my wife's name - on the right IEM). The cable is a beat audio cronus cable with recessed sockets and viablue mini connector.

And now compared with the Shure SE530x6, which are transparent black with silver platinum plates and Beat Audio Sapphire Cables.

I will do a review in a while once I have really listened to them.

Nice character on the faceplate, are you chinese? 
btw do you own any fullsize cans beside those IEM?

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #553 of 3,153
Quote:

Nice character on the faceplate, are you chinese? 
btw do you own any fullsize cans beside those IEM?

I am French but I live in Shanghai and speak and read mandarin at an intermediate level...

I have owned a few cans, but the only ones I own now are the ATH ES10. They are awesome looking and awesome sounding, but I don't use them. I gave them to my wife...the thing is I am an IEM addict, and I don't really like cans anymore. Can't really explain why :) I like how the sound is inside your ear but still quite large, how the IEMs are marvels of miniature technology, and also how you are isolated.

Why ?

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:40 AM Post #555 of 3,153
Quote:
Thumbs up for a real funky looking Miracles.....The Black body really makes the Silver faces POP!!!!! 

Thanks ! This time I considered something I hadn't considered with the Shure SE530x6: the color of the cable. Depending on the cable you are getting, the color is different. With the Shure I got the Sapphire Cable which is kinda blueish, and I think it makes the transparent black look a bit...faded.

Now they have a new site, much easier to visualize you artwork. And apparently a new laser machine for engraving. I bet high-def color engraving will look nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back