Ultrasone Signature DJ
Dec 21, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #2,417 of 2,701
Alright, as long as it doesnt "crackle" when i bump it it should be fine.

Right. Or if sounds cuts out or something... hopefully it doesn't with those cables. $100 I think it's way too steep... but we ARE in an Ultrasone thread... :p

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #2,420 of 2,701
So I have just paid for a pair of Sig DJ, hopefully they will arrive by the end of next week.  Portability and isolation are important to me and the only alternatives I could come up with were the Sig Pro and the Oppo PM-3.  Should find out soon if I have made the right choice.

Thanks to Gelocks for providing information to help me choose.  Much appreciated.

Col

Jan 28, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #2,422 of 2,701
  So I have just paid for a pair of Sig DJ, hopefully they will arrive by the end of next week.  Portability and isolation are important to me and the only alternatives I could come up with were the Sig Pro and the Oppo PM-3.  Should find out soon if I have made the right choice.

Thanks to Gelocks for providing information to help me choose.  Much appreciated.

Col

You did make the right choice. at least I think so. I did not like one bit any of the oppo headphones. 
  Does Sig pro and Sig DJ got the same housing? if yes then I can change my Sig DJ to Sig pro by changing the drivers and the plates?
Thanx

No, not really. Driver in sig dj is bigger. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #2,425 of 2,701

I will change both the drivers and the plates which the drivers are glued at, so it should work as long as the inner housing shape is the same at size, shape & design?
Thanx

I think that the inner housing design is similar. I cannot really guarantee on either shape or space, because materials of the cups are different, and inner shape might be too. 

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #2,426 of 2,701

Col

Congrats ....enjoy them
wink.gif

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #2,430 of 2,701
hi wondering about, someone said "the Signature DJ the max input is 100 mW (40 mW RMS)"

i have a JDS Labs Element, can i damage the headphone with the power of this amp, if i use too much power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back