ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Jan 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #286 of 2,431
I emailed ultrasone to check if they had been using the same drivers.

[size=12pt] Dear Min.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] Thank you very much for your mail and your interest in our products.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] I am Julia from Ultrasone HQ in Germany – nice to “meet” youJ.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] The drivers of Signature PRO are not the same like that one from PRO series and Edition series.[/size]

[size=12pt] For the sound adjustment of Signature PRO the drivers of legendary “Edition 9” had been refined.[/size]

[size=12pt] So they are similar to Edition 9 drivers, but not the same.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] You will enjoy this great new headphoneJ![/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] Well, I believe them. Because the sound can't be so much different[/size]

Jan 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #291 of 2,431

Quote:
I emailed ultrasone to check if they had been using the same drivers.

[size=12pt] Dear Min.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] Thank you very much for your mail and your interest in our products.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] I am Julia from Ultrasone HQ in Germany – nice to “meet” youJ.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] The drivers of Signature PRO are not the same like that one from PRO series and Edition series.[/size]

[size=12pt] For the sound adjustment of Signature PRO the drivers of legendary “Edition 9” had been refined.[/size]

[size=12pt] So they are similar to Edition 9 drivers, but not the same.[/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] You will enjoy this great new headphoneJ![/size]

[size=12pt]  [/size]

[size=12pt] Well, I believe them. Because the sound can't be so much different[/size]

Wow, thanks for looking into this! guess that should settle some of the rumors :)

Jan 24, 2012 at 5:08 AM Post #293 of 2,431

Quote:
for French people: available here at 599€
http://www.redcoon.fr/B349296-Ultrasone-Signature-Pro_Casque-%C3%A0-arceau

wish i was still French…

WOW, and if I order it in the Netherlands I have to pay €899! From the same store!
No way I'm gonna pay €300 more just because I'm not French.  I'll wait for the price to go down, €899 is probably way overpriced anyway.

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #295 of 2,431

Quote:
WOW, and if I order it in the Netherlands I have to pay €899! From the same store!
No way I'm gonna pay €300 more just because I'm not French.  I'll wait for the price to go down, €899 is probably way overpriced anyway.

check again, it's back to €849 now.  it's was a mis-print

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #296 of 2,431
No it was not a misprint. I emailed them (redcoon.fr) yesterday to ask them if they could make the same price in Italia (redcoon.it). They replyied that prices were function of the national competitors which means that as other stores in France were doing a discount on the Signature Pro they also did.

Now that the discount period is over in France the price turns up. It was 599€ between January 9th and today.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #300 of 2,431
Just got my signature pro today and got the ps500 2 days ago.  It's time to break them in. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back