Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Jan 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #5,450 of 9,690
Thanks all!

I've just ordered a pair...  Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.

I'm now re-aquainting myself with my 5's so I can compare them to the 10's :) :)

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #5,452 of 9,690

Quote:
I've tried that today, still experiencing loss in treble and high mid response. I guess I just have to wait for my custom sleeves to arrive to get a better fit. 

I am using Jays large white/clear silicone tips with my TF 10, installed to the first tiny shoulder on the nozzle, not all of the way on....this will help upper mids-treble, also helps bass definition. These tips seal very easily without jamming them in my ears....also for me they are very comfortable with the TF 10.

Jan 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #5,456 of 9,690
I'm using Sony hybrid tips now and am experiencing not only better fit but improved sound. May need to re-evaluate my previous stance...

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #5,457 of 9,690

Quote:
I'm using Sony hybrid tips now and am experiencing not only better fit but improved sound. May need to re-evaluate my previous stance...

In my universal iem experience, the sony hybrids have been a god send. 

Jan 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM Post #5,458 of 9,690

Quote:
I wore my for a straight 7 hours recently, no issues also with comfort. The problem is everyone has different ears, so no headphone is going to please everyone. As for your computer, I plug mine in to my computer quite often. My Logitech E5300's have a jack on the volume control to do so. Its even the correct size, no adapter needed.

Jan 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #5,459 of 9,690
Ok, I think I'm getting used to the balance on these, it's easier to switch between these and my cans now, maybe something is breaking in, anyways, they are certainly better than my first pair. 

Jan 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #5,460 of 9,690

Quote:
Ok, I think I'm getting used to the balance on these, it's easier to switch between these and my cans now, maybe something is breaking in, anyways, they are certainly better than my first pair. 

honestly, a lot of people on headfi are just jumping on the bandwagon of hating these headphones without even giving them a chance to listen to them because of how much about the headphones they are reading before they even ever get the package. Listen to them for an hour or so, and then go on headfi to either praise or bash them. the tf10s are amazing headphones with unsurpassed clarity and speed at that price range. amazing headphones for metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back