Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #4,474 of 9,690

Quote:
Ok, thank you for the closure.  So what are your opinions on the X10's?

You should just pick them up since they're so cheap at the moment and give them a go. If you don't like it, you could always trade someone for something else or return it.

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #4,475 of 9,690

Quote:
You should just pick them up since they're so cheap at the moment and give them a go. If you don't like it, you could always trade someone for something else or return it.

Ordered.  I hope they're light years ahead of my previous go-to:  Bose IE1.  That garbage wire tore at the contact point.  X10s are advertised as having a more resilient cable.

I held out so long for the coveted triplefi10 sale and I was away from the computer today.  O well.

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #4,476 of 9,690
Man, I wish I had Amazon Prime. I'm going to end up selling one of my TF10's that I've ordered today for anyone who missed out (probably for $110 after Paypal fees and shipping). I've been thinking if I should sell both pairs since I don't see what the point is of holding onto a pair without ever even opening the box, but at the same time I really do want a backup pair.

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #4,477 of 9,690

Quote:
Man, I wish I had Amazon Prime. I'm going to end up selling one of my TF10's that I've ordered today for anyone who missed out (probably for $110 after Paypal fees and shipping). I've been thinking if I should sell both pairs since I don't see what the point is of holding onto a pair without ever even opening the box, but at the same time I really do want a backup pair.

if you're ever letting them go, let me know.

Nov 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #4,480 of 9,690
Well if you decide to sell them, I am interested!
Quote:

Nov 25, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #4,481 of 9,690
I picked up a few extra pairs for you head-fi guys, but I'm likely going to doing some sort of raffle system, since I've been receiving a fair amount of interest. Also, I originally did this to help out the international people, so I kind of want to give them priority. 

Nov 25, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #4,482 of 9,690

Quote:
I picked up a few extra pairs for you head-fi guys, but I'm likely going to doing some sort of raffle system, since I've been receiving a fair amount of interest. Also, I originally did this to help out the international people, so I kind of want to give them priority. 

Let me know if you sell. I missed out again.

Nov 25, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #4,484 of 9,690

I had one in my cart at checkout, but as soon as I clicked the button, it said unavailable, which means someone bought the last pair right before me, lol. I am trying to find a pair from someone here now, lol.

Nov 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #4,485 of 9,690

Quote:

please let me know if you ever decide to sell...waited for the entire day and just when u give up and decide to go out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back