Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Jun 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #691 of 9,690
My triple.fis were delivered today, but I wasn't there to pick them up.
frown.gif

Oh well, only one more day to wait.

Jun 12, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #692 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gonna get these delivered today but wont be home, does anyone know what fedex do if no1 is home?

they will send it back to the adress from where they were shipped
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #694 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Love-Music /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds nice, and very helpful.

So what happened to all the serial 'thanks...' posts ILM? They're no longer in your posts list* or count, and trying to link back to one in the 'audiophile or' thread just leads nowhere.

What the?....& indeed how did you do that?

*I just checked again -there's three- way less than you posted on that one day.

Jun 12, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #695 of 9,690
has anyone tried the klipsch Image? how is their SQ as compared to tf10s ?

Jun 12, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #696 of 9,690
Trance...don't know if it's different in Australia...but in the U.S., fed-ex will try again the next day. If the sender did not require a signature..then the driver leaves it on my porch..( I live very far from anything..maybe he wouldn't in a populated area). I doubt very much they would send back to the sender w/o a few more attempts to deliver. You should get another chance tommorrow imho...

Jun 12, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #697 of 9,690
...And suddenly I-Love-Music is offline. Exactly what happened when his multiple 'thanks for the information' posts in unconnected threads in one day were challenged. His post count then was 53 IIRC. I'm sorry, but I think it's fishy....

I just counted: 26 posts in just 45 minutes across a variety of threads, all one-liners.
A posting pattern he last used on 4 June. Only most of those seem to have gone.

Jun 12, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #698 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...And suddenly I-Love-Music is offline. Exactly what happened when his multiple 'thanks for the information' posts in unconnected threads in one day were challenged. His post count then was 53 IIRC. I'm sorry, but I think it's fishy....

Administrators/mods should be requested to check into this....

Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #699 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by western120 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Administrators/mods should be requested to check into this....

Yeah, you're right. And I will. Message sent.
There's been a horrendous thread in Members forum re an outlandish scam by a 'rogue' member...I'm just worried this too may be a set up for a scam. Hell, if it's just postcounting (& that's pretty poor itself, but no big deal)...but I am concerned if a member's post history can be manipulated.

So, apologies for taking up time with this here. Let's get back to Triple Fi!

Jun 13, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #701 of 9,690
Do any retail stores sell the triple fi at all (not online)? I've been searching for quite awhile and I don't have enough time to get the cans through the mail since i'm leaving for a big trip soon.

Jun 13, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #703 of 9,690
I got a pair of triple.fi's recently and am blown away by them. They have a huuuuuge soundstage for being an IEM. Seriously. Maybe even a tad bigger than the stage I get from HD650's...it's crazy. I love the frequency response, I love the detailing, and I love the bass. Of course, I need more time to live with them before any solid decisions, but these are making me wonder why bother with any fullsize headphones (except where I need open 'phones). The only thing they lack is a bit of weight and heft behind the sound when I'm listening at low levels, and the tone of instruments seems ever so slightly off, but that could be because I've only been listening to 650's for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back