Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Jan 8, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #9,436 of 9,690
These things taught me that portable audio doesn't have to suck.  Combined them with a Cowon J3 back in the day... portable Nirvana.  They don't get much head time any more but I will never part with these babies, well until they die that is.

Jan 8, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #9,437 of 9,690
Next time you spot a good Tfi deal, share it!

Also check out this joker. Lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-Cable-for-Ultimate-Ears-TripleFi-10vi-5-10-Pro-FREE-Sound-Attenuator-/271263568992?hash=item3f28919460:g:rIkAAOxyHWJSF~al

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #9,438 of 9,690
While trying to replace my tips, i pulled my monitors into two pieces.  Did anyone else happen to have this problem?  I'm trying to figure out if I should try to glue them back or if I should just part with them so someone can get them re-shelled.  How much should I expect from them in their current condition.  

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:46 AM Post #9,439 of 9,690
Next time you spot a good Tfi deal, share it!

Also check out this joker. Lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-Cable-for-Ultimate-Ears-TripleFi-10vi-5-10-Pro-FREE-Sound-Attenuator-/271263568992?hash=item3f28919460:g:rIkAAOxyHWJSF~al

I doubt he has sold 62 of those cables at that price - it must be because he doesn't want to sell any more at the present time - I hope there aren't 62 people that dim. (If there are, I have some lint with magical properties I could let go for cheap)

While trying to replace my tips, i pulled my monitors into two pieces.  Did anyone else happen to have this problem?  I'm trying to figure out if I should try to glue them back or if I should just part with them so someone can get them re-shelled.  How much should I expect from them in their current condition.  

You can glue the pieces together and it should work fine - they are glued in the first place AFAIK. Used TF10's are going around $100 or so since it is another $125 minimum to re-shell them.

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #9,441 of 9,690

I doubt he has sold 62 of those cables at that price - it must be because he doesn't want to sell any more at the present time - I hope there aren't 62 people that dim. (If there are, I have some lint with magical properties I could let go for cheap)

If you click 62 sold, you'll see that most bought at around $36 USD
A few poor people bought them at $89 USD :frowning2:
No one will ever buy it at $888 USD, it's a placeholder price so he won't lose his listing position on eBay

Jan 9, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #9,442 of 9,690

If you click 62 sold, you'll see that most bought at around $36 USD
A few poor people bought them at $89 USD :frowning2:
No one will ever buy it at $888 USD, it's a placeholder price so he won't lose his listing position on eBay

Dang - I was looking to off that lint 
wink_face.gif

Any kind of glue: super glue, gorilla glue, etc???

Super should do - don't get any in the tubes....

Jan 16, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #9,444 of 9,690

You can glue the pieces together and it should work fine - they are glued in the first place AFAIK. Used TF10's are going around $100 or so since it is another $125 minimum to re-shell them.

What do you mean by re-shell them? As customs, or do they sell OEM shells?

Jan 16, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #9,447 of 9,690
Huh. That's actually really tempting. I've abused mine so much though I wonder if they are still good sonically. I had issues with earwax getting in them so I would clean them by soaking with hydrogen peroxide and water. They always worked fine afterward, but I'm curious if they are still as good as a new pair/whether it is worth the investment in using them for customs.

Jan 16, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #9,448 of 9,690
Huh. That's actually really tempting. I've abused mine so much though I wonder if they are still good sonically. I had issues with earwax getting in them so I would clean them by soaking with hydrogen peroxide and water. They always worked fine afterward, but I'm curious if they are still as good as a new pair/whether it is worth the investment in using them for customs.

You...uhhh..you..wah..oh. Oh.

Jan 17, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #9,450 of 9,690

Probably this post cld help you more.......

http://www.head-fi.org/t/309321/ultimate-ears-triple-fi-10-thread/6975#post_8596365

Users who are viewing this thread

Back