Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Oct 27, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #4,336 of 9,690
Relax people, Logitech knows how to makes bussiness, they arent as stupid as to put their only good one best IEM off the market. 
biggrin.gif

plus we're all waiting to buy a pair in black friday.

Oct 28, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #4,337 of 9,690
if they can make the tf10 into a new shell that looks similar to the new ue x00's... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2011 at 3:06 AM Post #4,338 of 9,690
Westone seems to be the only alternative to me.... there is Earsonics but dem prices mang....

I wish Westones still had removable cables, not that their new stuff is shoddy or anything, but it takes the fun out of pimpin' 'em haha

Oct 28, 2011 at 3:32 AM Post #4,339 of 9,690

Quote:
Westone seems to be the only alternative to me.... there is Earsonics but dem prices mang....

I wish Westones still had removable cables, not that their new stuff is shoddy or anything, but it takes the fun out of pimpin' 'em haha

Westone UM2 RC, UM3X RC, 4R...

It will be interesting to see how I like my SM3 v1s when they arrive tomorrow

Oct 28, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #4,340 of 9,690
You're gonna love 'em, they consistently beat the W3 and UM3x in all regards

Oct 28, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #4,343 of 9,690

Quote:
You're gonna love 'em, they consistently beat the W3 and UM3x in all regards

You couldn't be more right. They sound almost like the TF10 and UM3X had a baby: Great, spacious soundstage, incredible detail, great midrange, strong but controlled bass, and they actually fit well in my ears 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #4,345 of 9,690
TF10 and UM3X couldn't be more different.  Strange seeing UM3X show up in this thread.  I could go on for a paragraph but TF10 pro is a WIDE OPEN large soundstage type of presentation where UM3X is very closed in somewhat duller by comparison.  Even bass, treble and midrange....totally different.  TF10 is better IMHO simply because UM3X is truly the most dedicated stage monitor ever where TF10 is for listening pleasure and monitoring.

Oct 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #4,346 of 9,690

Quote:
You couldn't be more right. They sound almost like the TF10 and UM3X had a baby: Great, spacious soundstage, incredible detail, great midrange, strong but controlled bass, and they actually fit well in my ears 
biggrin.gif

Dem ****s are expensive tho mang... well worth the money though, they're probably one of the most interesting IEM's I've heard. The W4 however.... good sir. 0___0

I actually don't have a favorite IEM contrary to popular belief. A lot of people assume I'm a TF10 junkie or a Shure SE535 person due to the replaceable cables thing, but one of my favorite IEM's at the moment are the Ety ER4's...

They sound boring but the detail is actually the fun factor in the equation.

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #4,348 of 9,690

Quote:
Hey, guys, around when is the $99 TF10 Amazon sale?
I've never listened to IEMs, before, I've only ever listened to Apple earbuds.
What genres are they good for?
And is the fit really that big a problem?

Around Thanksgiving day. Well if you'll be comparing them to Apple earbuds, Apple earbuds is the moon and TF10 is the earth (full of life). They're fantastic for every genre (except for classical -> great but not awesome). Well, first time I tried the TF10, fit was horrible. But after trying different tips, I found the right one and it's comfortable now. I just don't like how they stick out your ears. :)

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #4,349 of 9,690

Quote:
Around Thanksgiving day. Well if you'll be comparing them to Apple earbuds, Apple earbuds is the moon and TF10 is the earth (full of life). They're fantastic for every genre (except for classical -> great but not awesome). Well, first time I tried the TF10, fit was horrible. But after trying different tips, I found the right one and it's comfortable now. I just don't like how they stick out your ears. :)

Thanks, what tips do you recommend?

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #4,350 of 9,690

Quote:

Thanks, what tips do you recommend?

I wear only complys or customs, the 20 dollars I have to spend on a 5 pack allows me to wear them for 8+ hours a day if need be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back