triple fi 10 ruined in the wash.. need new iems!
Nov 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #17 of 28
on paper it sounds great, its a shame it hasnt been out longer, im not convinced yes or no, its a gamble, maybe id have to get both at the same time! i like the looks!

I completely understand, If some random member came on my thread raving about something so new I'd think exactly the same. I'd think wth is this guy on......It was a gamble for me too at the time.

Anyway I have given my opinion the rest would be up to you. :smile:

Nov 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #19 of 28
If you want fantastic highs then ER4P/S, CK10 are highly recomended and AMPs help to improve bass response in chain or add ZO2 for tight punchy bass.

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #20 of 28
I've certainly read through the threadand I am interested, need a few more views from others.
How many headfiers have them?

There's a few of us jumping on-board, probably about 10 regulars, there should be more impressions about mid next week as some others start receiving their pairs.

Nov 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #21 of 28
The UE 900 has a top end that is more "polite" than the Triple.Fi 10. It's still clear and well presented, but without with sibilance of the Triple.Fi. It's a much more refined and neutral IEM than Triple.Fi, with bass extension and notes that goes much, much deeper, but not over-exaggerated. So if you're a basshead, UE 900 is probably not the type of bass you're looking for. It an earphone that is reminiscent of UE-10 Pro, but more refined and musical, where UE-10 Pro was more analytical.

Nov 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #22 of 28
Yes I'm definitely after treble over anything else (if i had to chose) as I don't listen to too much with vocals I have never had any issues with kids of any headphones just bass and treble.

I never tried the er4 when I got my tf10s originally

I don't want to be without bass just want it to be tight.

Iwilldefinitely keep an eye out for the reviews of the new phones mentioned as people start posting.
Maybe it is a safe bet to stick with the tf10,i dodon't mind but would like to at least try something else

As nice as the ue900 look.. And they do look amazing, i can't drop that cash on a pair!

Nov 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #23 of 28
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.

Nov 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #24 of 28
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.

So there aren't that many phones that out do the tf10 for treble at all?

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:
Try sony mh1c live sound!!!!!less cost vs tf10 better comfort no fitment issues,no re cable or trying 100's of tips tr who has 4ying to a seal!!!!this is from someone owning four pair tf10!!!

Sorry if the statement isnt very clear as i was typing on my tab and text editor not playing well with browser on tab.The point am trying  make is that tf10 while a fine sounding iem it comes with many issues!!!getting proper seal,dealing with stock cable,recable and which one to buy???Tips dont get me started!!!!Foam,silicon,hybrid!!!!there is whole industry built around aftermarket products just so you cant get the full potential from tf10.Imho they were great in their hayday but at moment more can be had for less$$$$One advantage to tf10 is reshelling if you wanna go that way for even more $$$ lol hell i bought 4 pr of em in hopes of reselling a couple so i could afford a reshell !!!!!

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #27 of 28
That is true, I did find the tf10 were a nightmare each time I put them in to achieve a seal. Even having to research them many times during some sessions.

Wish they were designed differently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back