TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #23,476 of 24,683
Hi forum!

I used to post here on the dreamy beginnings of Trinity's actual nightmare. Through these years I have bought 7 different products from Trinity and now i'm finally assuming that my Icarus IV will never arrive. I've tried all this time not to feed my suspects of being tricked, but all the testimonies i read here month by month killed my patience. We have a collective fraud that shouldn't be confronted individually. Trinity's customers here on head-fi live all around the world and that turns it more difficult, but without any doubt one by one most of us won´t receive our productos neither refund.
These people must pay us our refunds immediately and must confront their legal responsibilities. (if not the we'll be robbing again in some months with another brand or project)

Does anyone here know about similar cases in the past and how could we coordinate legal actions through a collective demand?

Thank you in advance, i just can't stand it anymore and, even if i could i wouldn't want to try to solve the problem just individually. That's exactly what they want, that's why we are right now in this situation.

We should begin this process before they definitely disappear (which is exactly what is happening now, first delaying with false promises, then stopping communication, after killing their website and through all the process sending a pair of units per month creating expectations of pure smoke that tranquilize the sense of fraud)

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #23,477 of 24,683
In my opinion, there is no money to recover so legal action is useless. Sooner or later, the corporation known as Trinity will declare bankruptcy and cease to exist entirely. Hopefully most of us will get back something before that happens.

Feb 11, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #23,478 of 24,683
and re-emerge, phoenix style, like all other Joe Watts projects. Man, looking at the company register that guy has been involved in a lot of things for his young age, may of which seemed to have ended up in "interesting" situations

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #23,479 of 24,683
Screenshot_2018-02-11-21-36-40.png

So I leave a review for the IMR R1... And this happens.

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #23,480 of 24,683
Didn’t we say countless time that Trinity will eventually go belly up and IMR will emerge?
Believe what you want folks - I’m done with this and we may never know what went down.
The pattern is all too familiar. Bob works for RockJaw, then Trinity, including being financially invested and now this messed up situation where people lost their pledges and pre-order contributions.
Trinity always had the same smoke and mirrors tricks to buy time, including shipping a few pieces to folks here to make it seems like there is some movement.
Anyhow, they are probably going to fold or have folded already. It’s a messed up situation but the writing was on the wall.
Is IMR a seperate registered business/ entity in the UK?

Feb 12, 2018 at 7:38 AM Post #23,484 of 24,683
I heard Kieran is not responding to emails anymore. Fortunately he responded to me in less than 10 minutes.

about icarus 3 :
I am sorry but this is still all we know that the shipment of stock is coming late February , wish we could tell you anything differently .

Apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused while you been waiting for your order and we understand you have been very patient and that there are limits to anyone’s patients .

We know we have no right to ask this of you , but if you can just hang on a little longer ?

Feb 12, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #23,485 of 24,683
I heard Kieran is not responding to emails anymore. Fortunately he responded to me in less than 10 minutes.

about icarus 3 :
I am sorry but this is still all we know that the shipment of stock is coming late February , wish we could tell you anything differently .

Apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused while you been waiting for your order and we understand you have been very patient and that there are limits to anyone’s patients .

We know we have no right to ask this of you , but if you can just hang on a little longer ?
This was exactly what I've got from "Kieran" hours ago

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #23,486 of 24,683
This was exactly what I've got from "Kieran" hours ago
And like maybe a week or two ago in either this thread or one of the other TAE threads. I can't remember, it's all one large amalgamated pile BS these days. Sad to be at this point after being just another guy that was once hopeful TAE would turn things around, but they show no signs of doing so.

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #23,487 of 24,683
I've not had a reply for around a month now, it's hit or miss.

I get a similar standard reply if I chase an unanswered email then when I reply laying out the absurdity of the situation and ask for a clear update - more silence.

I've asked what I'll find if I pop down there tomorrow, if I do decide to pay them a visit and it's an empty office you can bet im going the small claims court route out of sheer principle.

If anyones got a spare £75 - £150 then do what I'm considering and take them to court for the outstanding products value and loss of earnings for the 12 months plus of emails. Got to be a few hours worth of time there and some of it during working hours, my rate is £125 per hour so I guess that would make it worthwhile on its own for me.

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #23,490 of 24,683
Lol. I remember a few weeks ago I got flamed for claiming IMR was related to Trinity. I mean, how could anyone NOT see through the BS.

Hey, we still have no proof of any of this. I give Bob the benefit of the doubt due to info I've gotten from him. But I gotta admit this thing made me smirk a bit. Still love my IMR R1 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back