TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 12, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #23,491 of 24,683
I've not had a reply for around a month now, it's hit or miss.

I get a similar standard reply if I chase an unanswered email then when I reply laying out the absurdity of the situation and ask for a clear update - more silence.

I've asked what I'll find if I pop down there tomorrow, if I do decide to pay them a visit and it's an empty office you can bet im going the small claims court route out of sheer principle.

If anyones got a spare £75 - £150 then do what I'm considering and take them to court for the outstanding products value and loss of earnings for the 12 months plus of emails. Got to be a few hours worth of time there and some of it during working hours, my rate is £125 per hour so I guess that would make it worthwhile on its own for me.

I got my PM6 and wrote to Kieran about the Air which still is MIA... Never got a response back. Is it worth fighting for £90 worth of goods for me? Nah... But I get others are in a much lousier predicament.

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #23,492 of 24,683
Hey, we still have no proof of any of this. I give Bob the benefit of the doubt due to info I've gotten from him. But I gotta admit this thing made me smirk a bit. Still love my IMR R1 though

Well I was told that IMR had NOTHING to do with Trinity. Obviously they're connected somehow in more ways than just Bob. If they were separate, then this means that Bob was just lazy and copied and pasted some templates from Trinity .

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:28 PM Post #23,493 of 24,683
Well I was told that IMR had NOTHING to do with Trinity. Obviously they're connected somehow in more ways than just Bob. If they were separate, then this means that Bob was just lazy and copied and pasted some templates from Trinity .

Or he used the same rating engine than on trinity's site? Or he built it for them before he left trinity and reused it without modifying the list? Who knows!

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #23,494 of 24,683
oh well £120 for an Icarus iv disguised as a hyperion.

Feb 12, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #23,495 of 24,683
Lol. I remember a few weeks ago I got flamed for claiming IMR was related to Trinity. I mean, how could anyone NOT see through the BS.
Lol. I remember a few weeks ago I got flamed for claiming IMR was related to Trinity. I mean, how could anyone NOT see through the BS.

Ditto. I also got flamed for questioning Jim’s integrity. The guy who was the face of the Air

They are all crooks. And now this link has been made IMR will disappear and some other headphone company will appear

Feb 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #23,496 of 24,683
Ditto. I also got flamed for questioning Jim’s integrity. The guy who was the face of the Air

They are all crooks. And now this link has been made IMR will disappear and some other headphone company will appear

If I remember correctly the issue with the rating system associating the IMR reviews with the trinity products was already brought to Bob's attention and he clarified something, just can't remember what sorry.

I know he said they used the same platform and I think he then said that was as far as it went (was in the IMR thread it think, early on).

Feb 12, 2018 at 11:37 PM Post #23,497 of 24,683
If I remember correctly the issue with the rating system associating the IMR reviews with the trinity products was already brought to Bob's attention and he clarified something, just can't remember what sorry.

I know he said they used the same platform and I think he then said that was as far as it went (was in the IMR thread it think, early on).

Both uses orankl and I guess none of his purchases from TA were canceled and the system suggests him to rate the other stuff he bought.

Btw, I got a refund weeks ago from TA, I opened 3 PayPal disputes and they didn't reply any of them, so, If people here are still in possibility to open a dispute from PayPal this could be the last chance.

This is the last message regarding to Icarus IV I received from Kieran (October), so, I'm not optimistic about stuff being shipped now and never.

Screenshot_2018-02-12-22-13-41.png

Feb 13, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #23,498 of 24,683
Not that I am hopeful at this point, but I got a Shipping Update notification by email regarding my PM6 order on December 22 (and of course, I can't check my account on the website). I don't suppose this means there was a chance they were shipped?

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #23,499 of 24,683
Not that I am hopeful at this point, but I got a Shipping Update notification by email regarding my PM6 order on December 22 (and of course, I can't check my account on the website). I don't suppose this means there was a chance they were shipped?

It doesn’t take more than 6 weeks to ship a small parcel regardless of where you live on this planet. Just another trick by those con artists - I would say nothing was shipped to you, unfortunately.

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #23,500 of 24,683

Honestly, I got the PM6 shipped on Jan 18th and received it on Jan 26th... So it's surprising that you'd be going on 3 months. However, keep in mind I got a pair of IMR R1's shipped on Jan 12th and received them on Feb 4th (Customs issues in Toronto). So things CAN stay stuck in customs a while.

Feb 13, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #23,501 of 24,683
Honestly, I got the PM6 shipped on Jan 18th and received it on Jan 26th... So it's surprising that you'd be going on 3 months. However, keep in mind I got a pair of IMR R1's shipped on Jan 12th and received them on Feb 4th (Customs issues in Toronto). So things CAN stay stuck in customs a while.

Oh Well. At the very least, it has become clear why they decided to go with the name "Phantom". That's all they ever were going to be for a large proportion of their customers.

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:11 PM Post #23,502 of 24,683
Has anyone in the US received any preorder from Trinity since the IV’s? I was a Kickstarter Air supporter as well as preordered the Icarus IV & I none of which have delivered. I did receive the both versions of the Master IV and another lower end IEM all being great. Also met them at Can Jam LA but not a word since about my orders. Is it just US that is being shafted?

Feb 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM Post #23,503 of 24,683
Has anyone in the US received any preorder from Trinity since the IV’s? I was a Kickstarter Air supporter as well as preordered the Icarus IV & I none of which have delivered. I did receive the both versions of the Master IV and another lower end IEM all being great. Also met them at Can Jam LA but not a word since about my orders. Is it just US that is being shafted?

We have had US people who received their items... There is no pattern or group hatred when it comes to Trinity's shortcomings.

Feb 13, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #23,504 of 24,683

Did you get the tracking number? If yes, did you try to track it in Royal mail website. If you got a tracking number and there is no status on Royal mail then it is clear that your order is not shipped yet.
Now, as far as tracking number is concerned, it can be generated in advance even before sending the item. It is a feature provided by most postal service to seller who generates a bulk shipping request in advance and then post the item at the end of the day or next day after generating the tracking number.
If the seller fails to post the item, then these tracking number get cancelled automatically.
I suggest to check the status and send an email to Kieran stating about your tracking number and its status, if any.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018 at 4:37 AM Post #23,505 of 24,683
As for me personally I think the items I have received are wonderful which is why I am quite confused as to why the radical and abrupt change in the company. As I stated I have prepaid over $300.00 for items that have yet to arrive. And the replies I was given when I inquired stated supply chain problems and the IEMs were in the packaging phase...and never issued a tracking number . It here are individuals who received both sets of Airs but nothing here. Truth be told it is more about the ever growing length of time I have spent waiting for these items and then reading the reviews by people saying the problems with their first set of airs were not fixed with the second ones and I have not even received a reply to status request. So, I do feel that some amount of anger towards Trinity’s poor business practices is more then justified given the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back