TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 11, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #23,266 of 24,683
Nah, like I said. Anyone with any knowledge of how to do stuff is gone at this point. So you've got someone with no clue on how to update a website trying to make changes because they're the last person left on that sinking ship.

That, or they neglected to pay their shopify bill.

Jan 11, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #23,270 of 24,683
Phone was not working for few days, those who called got no answer, visit was payed by one headfier few months ago, and it was said that it would be repeated around this time.
I wouldn't go into speculation about the website being "taken down", could be a number of things.

A (bit) shame (well, this is a groce understatement) that this happens after yesterday's update about aproximated shippping dates for Icarus and Phantom Xs (18. februari) published at the product pages.

I am the chap who visited the premises and I am the chap that posted my new arrivals yesterday (PM6), I'm not the only one that has received parcels recently, so there is some movement.

Jan 11, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #23,271 of 24,683
Received Master 6 just before Xmas and Hunters today. Had replies from Kieran on email. These wee long delayed (approx 12-13months) orders direct from the Trinity website. Hope that helps someone.

Just looked back through my email.... Ordered direct from website 19 ish months ago... Apparently it helps to show up at the office because I still have no product... No tracking.... And my emails are now ignored.....

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #23,273 of 24,683
A4B177B6-60AF-4276-BD8A-71C1849D61D5.png
A4B177B6-60AF-4276-BD8A-71C1849D61D5.png

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #23,274 of 24,683
I am the chap who visited the premises and I am the chap that posted my new arrivals yesterday (PM6), I'm not the only one that has received parcels recently, so there is some movement.

Hey, don't think you answered my question? Where did you buy the PM6? Off KS/IGG or website? And date you received it?

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #23,275 of 24,683

I remember; what speaks for what you are saying is that the dates for the shippping of the products (Icarus line and Phoenix and one more - Phantom X, I believe) were stated all of the sudden at the product pages.
And just when that has occured, the website goes down for maintenance or due to the technical problems, whatever they might be, and people - cannot blame them - us - start twitching.

I really hope there is and will be some movement, I dare not to speculate on why the website is (hopefully temporarily) down, and it goes without saying that Trinity are not, in the eyes of some (most) of the customers helping themselves by lack of communication (straight and clear communication).

Jan 11, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #23,276 of 24,683
I have been coming just once every 3 or 4 weeks and i was fortunate to see that unicorn eheh.

Congratulations.

Thanks, they are worth the wait. I know that is no compensation if you haven't got them yet, but given twenty hours burn they sound awesome. I am using the gold filters and playing through my Violectric DAC/AMP. I will try to write something up in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back