1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Stenso
    Give it a listen, I am really impressed with mine.

2. Stenso
    Hang in there, I hope that you get a parcel soon and like the contents.

sejsel likes this.
  3. Karendar
    Oh I will, trust me. I won't wait THIS long and not at least try them :) But still, I'd rather get rid of all my Trinity products ASAP and be done with them.

4. sejsel
    ... just when one was hoping the fight would ensue... :ksc75smile::deadhorse:

HungryPanda likes this.
  5. sejsel
    Oh, no problem, I presumed since some time ago that the Icarus II was a write off...

I should at least get the PM6 as a bonus for waiting... :ksc75smile:

6. HungryPanda
    Put those pitchforks away, another day perhaps:)

7. Tommy C
    Really? You paid the $850 CAD for the R1?

8. HungryPanda
    Oops I spoke too soon the blacksmiths are still busy

sejsel likes this.
  9. hernandoco
    Hmm makes sense. That's where they probably got the money to fund the IEMs that are popping up right now.

Smokescreen0623 and Tommy C like this.
  10. Tommy C
    Yeah, nothing will surprise me anymore.

11. Karendar
    No, Bob was offering 10 at discount to people willing to make an offer on them... I made an offer. :wink:

12. Tommy C
    As @hernandoco said! Lol

Why would he do that on a new product? Just devalues the whole thing, he does the same thing for folks who are willing to write reviews in the R1 though.
    I sure hope you lowballed like crazy.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  13. Karendar
    Forgot how cynical you guys were.. :p Oh wait, no I didn't! Haha.

He offered 10 units at discounted price to people who couldn't swing the full price as a "holiday period promo". Only rule was to keep the bidding private and to contact him by email. I attempted, gave him my best and final and got the last pair. If it goes into building my PM6, great! If it doesn't... Great too. At least I got a discounted R1 to compensate the trinity backfire. :wink:

14. bjaardker
    Lol, their site is still down. I hardly think it's maintenance at this point.

15. dave9527
    They still owe me air and litz cables, no hope getting them..

Karendar likes this.