TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 7, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #23,101 of 24,683
I think at this point we all should just move on already and accept the fact that we lost our money. At least for me, I think it's about time to move on already. Reading through these threads just irritate me. For those who can get their money back, I hope you do.

As long as Trinity owes me a £230 IEM, I will keep asking them, I will keep reading here and I will keep posting. I've asked multiple times for a refund and they refuse, well... They'll keep hearing from me until they deliver on their goods. Had it been just the air, I would have given up. But having them bundle the PM6 and write it off as an " f u crowdfunding customers are a sub-race of customers" forces me to fight this until they declare bankrupcy or send me my product.

Dec 7, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #23,102 of 24,683
If it was just an air I'd probably just move on, but being like @Karendar who has also invest in the PM6, its just too big of a sum to write off.

It just sucks that people buying off the website gets to have a refund, while us 'crowdfunders' don't get a chance at all.

Dec 7, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #23,103 of 24,683
If it was just an air I'd probably just move on, but being like @Karendar who has also invest in the PM6, its just too big of a sum to write off.

It just sucks that people buying off the website gets to have a refund, while us 'crowdfunders' don't get a chance at all.

Because they're a registered trading company and considering it is bought off their website, they're probably legally accountable as opposed to crowdfunding which has no accountability whatsoever, EVEN for a registered company. It's nonsense, really...

Dec 7, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #23,104 of 24,683
Well interesting then that I bought the Hunter off the website over a year ago and after repeated requests, have yet to receive a refund from these charlatans! Has anyone here that ordered one from the website back then actually received a refund??

Dec 7, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #23,105 of 24,683

It probably got flooded by recent posts. But awhile back they were refunding hunter orders and PM6 orders that were sold on the website. It is only recently that it became hard (probably due to cash flow problems).

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #23,106 of 24,683
The only reason people are still holding on is because Kieran sits there and replies to some emails.
There is no operation behind the scenes nor a real business. It’s a one man show.
Their financial reports show only $8000 in profit. That’s not even enough to pay Kieran.
Bob detached himself from them and I won’t get into this but they got what they wanted and eventually people will give up.
I doubt they have any capital nor the will to try and bounce back at this point. Let alone to fulfill any orders.

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #23,107 of 24,683
I don't think profit literally means money that's leftover to pay wages. Profit should have already considered the payment of wages. Its just money leftover for the business to either invest for the next financial year or to distribute as dividends.

If you're talking about revenue alone then yes it is a concern.

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #23,108 of 24,683
I don't think profit literally means money that's leftover to pay wages. Profit should have already considered the payment of wages. Its just money leftover for the business to either invest for the next financial year or to distribute as dividends.

If you're talking about revenue alone then yes it is a concern.

I know exactly what you mean but such business cannot operate properly with $8000 of profit.
It’s a mess no matter how I look at it. The figures don’t make sense.

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #23,110 of 24,683
The suspicion was that the "X" models were not a real production run and just cobbled together from excess shells and leftover parts, the fact that they are now sold-out probably proves that. Possibly only a handful made and obviously with the new 40% discount someone thought it was worth a shot. Probably no-one on this thread though!

Dec 7, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #23,111 of 24,683
The suspicion was that the "X" models were not a real production run and just cobbled together from excess shells and leftover parts, the fact that they are now sold-out probably proves that. Possibly only a handful made and obviously with the new 40% discount someone thought it was worth a shot. Probably no-one on this thread though!

My guess is that again, they were some early demo units or what not.

Dec 7, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #23,112 of 24,683
There is a guy on Kickstarter who says he got a (typically non committal “we don’t know” email from Jake yesterday. I thought he was gone with the rest of them

Dec 7, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #23,113 of 24,683
There is a guy on Kickstarter who says he got a (typically non committal “we don’t know” email from Jake yesterday. I thought he was gone with the rest of them

I just posted a reply I got from Jake today. Stating that the latest "yay we're done" email was a mistake.

Dec 8, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #23,115 of 24,683
"Regarding the Icarus IV, for a refund to be processed the free Hyperion would have to be returned in its original condition, or the price deducted from the refund amount."

The Hyperion is not listed anymore and with discount the price was GBP10.
This company is a bad joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back