1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. bk123
    Next week is the last week before Holiday season starts. So, if we don't get any notification by next week then there is no way we will get any of their product this year.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Intensecure
    He had no answer? What, did he literally say "I don't know?" That's crazy!

3. bk123
    yes, that was his exact reply

4. Tommy C
    Are they re-selling them?
    If so it’s another attempt to grab more and more cash while in fact they don’t ship a single thing.
    There are a few people who reported getting a notification for a tracking but never came back to report they received their items so I am assuming it was another bs lie.
    At this point it looks more and more like a scam. All they need to do is fold.
    Just an assumption but that was probably the plan all along. Shut down Trinity and launch IMR.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    bjaardker and WhiteKnite like this.
  5. dlayman
    At what point does IMR have to file with companieshouse in the UK? Might be a good way to see who all is actually involved. If Joe Watts is in the mix, that would be a real bad sign, indicating a clear link to Trinity. Rockjaw, Watts's other current concern, made a big splash early, then kind of went quiet, then launched another decent product, then the review tour just stopped, and now the stuff is up on their site again. Bob was a designer at Rockjaw as well. Mr. Watts has sure started and shut down a good many companies for his young age.

As an outsider looking in, I would pursue nothing but refunds from Trinity. I would be surprised if they ship anything more.

6. dave9527
    Tried to contact with "Kieran" for over a week but no response. This should be officially the end on ta...

7. grs8
    Contacted Kieran on Dec. 1. and got an reply today. He said he can refund my orders, if I want.
    So, if they refund me, my TA journey is over.
    Sad part of the story, I got none of my orders: Atlas Delta, Icarus I, III, IV

8. Tommy C
    Get the refund and move on. I just hope they will indeed process the refund for you.

9. Karendar
    Why would they say everything is shipped and then say it's not? Gasp, is it a conspiracy?!?! #Chemtrails

bjaardker likes this.
  10. bjaardker
    Nevermind the fact that they posted on their blog that all of the PM6 and Hunters had been shipped (again).

11. bk123
    I

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  12. Karendar
    Hello,

I apologise for the late reply. (Wrote 1 week ago)

Unfortunately, all we can do is wait for it to arrive.

We apologise as this previous update about PM6s being shipped was incorrect as we still had some to send out.

Regards,

........... Trinity is the most disorganised mess of a company I've ever come across.

Midgetguy and barondla like this.
  13. bk123
    There is absolutely no doubt about it.

14. dave9527
    Yes just totally rubbish

15. hernandoco
    I think at this point we all should just move on already and accept the fact that we lost our money. At least for me, I think it's about time to move on already. Reading through these threads just irritate me. For those who can get their money back, I hope you do.

TomKorn likes this.