TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 5, 2017 at 5:50 AM Post #23,086 of 24,683
So, how can they say "Due to cancellations we have a small number of Master 6 and Hunter left which are in stock and available now. This equates to 95 Hunter and 160 Master 6. Please do check them out below if interested." and then say they are still waiting for stock? Makes no sense.

Next week is the last week before Holiday season starts. So, if we don't get any notification by next week then there is no way we will get any of their product this year.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017 at 7:39 AM Post #23,089 of 24,683
So, how can they say "Due to cancellations we have a small number of Master 6 and Hunter left which are in stock and available now. This equates to 95 Hunter and 160 Master 6. Please do check them out below if interested." and then say they are still waiting for stock? Makes no sense.

Are they re-selling them?
If so it’s another attempt to grab more and more cash while in fact they don’t ship a single thing.
There are a few people who reported getting a notification for a tracking but never came back to report they received their items so I am assuming it was another bs lie.
At this point it looks more and more like a scam. All they need to do is fold.
Just an assumption but that was probably the plan all along. Shut down Trinity and launch IMR.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #23,090 of 24,683
At what point does IMR have to file with companieshouse in the UK? Might be a good way to see who all is actually involved. If Joe Watts is in the mix, that would be a real bad sign, indicating a clear link to Trinity. Rockjaw, Watts's other current concern, made a big splash early, then kind of went quiet, then launched another decent product, then the review tour just stopped, and now the stuff is up on their site again. Bob was a designer at Rockjaw as well. Mr. Watts has sure started and shut down a good many companies for his young age.

As an outsider looking in, I would pursue nothing but refunds from Trinity. I would be surprised if they ship anything more.

Dec 5, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #23,092 of 24,683
Contacted Kieran on Dec. 1. and got an reply today. He said he can refund my orders, if I want.
So, if they refund me, my TA journey is over.
Sad part of the story, I got none of my orders: Atlas Delta, Icarus I, III, IV

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #23,093 of 24,683
Contacted Kieran on Dec. 1. and got an reply today. He said he can refund my orders, if I want.
So, if they refund me, my TA journey is over.
Sad part of the story, I got none of my orders: Atlas Delta, Icarus I, III, IV

Get the refund and move on. I just hope they will indeed process the refund for you.

Dec 6, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #23,095 of 24,683
Just spoke with Kieran today and same old story again. I was told they were still waiting for more stock of PM6, Hunter to arrive. So, it is not shipped for me yet.
And those who are waiting for ICARUS I, II and IV, there is no news on that front too..

Nevermind the fact that they posted on their blog that all of the PM6 and Hunters had been shipped (again).

Dec 7, 2017 at 7:49 AM Post #23,097 of 24,683
Nevermind the fact that they posted on their blog that all of the PM6 and Hunters had been shipped (again).

Hello,

I apologise for the late reply. (Wrote 1 week ago)

Unfortunately, all we can do is wait for it to arrive.

We apologise as this previous update about PM6s being shipped was incorrect as we still had some to send out.

Regards,

........... Trinity is the most disorganised mess of a company I've ever come across.

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #23,099 of 24,683
Hello,

I apologise for the late reply. (Wrote 1 week ago)

Unfortunately, all we can do is wait for it to arrive.

We apologise as this previous update about PM6s being shipped was incorrect as we still had some to send out.

Regards,

........... Trinity is the most disorganised mess of a company I've ever come across.
Yes just totally rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back