TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #20,599 of 24,683
Jul 31, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #20,600 of 24,683
Happy to see Jake got crapcanned. I know it's harsh but he lied to me for months so he can go choke. Don't care about the future of TAE anyway.

Hate to say it, but I agree. He's been awful and led me on since the start of my order. Not interested in following Trinity anymore, this is my first order from them and first time that I've ever experienced such awful awful customer support and purchasing experience.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #20,602 of 24,683
The numbers of received PM6/Hunter seems a bit small to count as 'mass produced' :wink:

Anyone got any experience of how the DK-3001 compares to the Trinity stuff?

Out of interest, did you ever hear back from that Hunter seller on Amazon?

Nope, never got a reply back... But I'm pretty sure he has stock.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #20,603 of 24,683
Happy to see Jake got crapcanned. I know it's harsh but he lied to me for months so he can go choke. Don't care about the future of TAE anyway.

Hate to say it, but I agree. He's been awful and led me on since the start of my order. Not interested in following Trinity anymore, this is my first order from them and first time that I've ever experienced such awful awful customer support and purchasing experience.

Guys, you might want to consider that Jake was simply towing the company line, as told to by those making the business decisions. I will only say this: The likelihood of the company only having one person be entirely responsible for customer service with no oversight whatsoever is extremely low. Much lower considering how much was posted about that poor customer service and those lies in this thread for anyone at Trinity to have seen what that lone individual was doing to their company. Take what you read in that email with a grain of salt.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #20,604 of 24,683
First, I think people need to read a bit closer. Jake hasn't been fired, just removed from customer facing operations. They probably have him boxing/shipping stuff while Kieran answers correspondence. So everyone's cheering and condolences about him getting fired are misguided.

You replace the head of the company, and blame the only other person anyone really knew about, if a company makes these sort of decisions, I simply cannot trust in their quality anymore.
I will send back both the Air and the PM6 within the 14 days to get my full refund. What a waste of everyones time.

I don't think you'll get a refund on the Air. It's a kickstarter "reward" and they've been pretty clear that they aren't refunding kickstarter and indigogo crowdfunding.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:13 AM Post #20,605 of 24,683
First, I think people need to read a bit closer. Jake hasn't been fired, just removed from customer facing operations. They probably have him boxing/shipping stuff while Kieran answers correspondence. So everyone's cheering and condolences about him getting fired are misguided.

I don't think you'll get a refund on the Air. It's a kickstarter "reward" and they've been pretty clear that they aren't refunding kickstarter and indigogo crowdfunding.

Where there's a will, there's a way. :p

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #20,606 of 24,683
Guys, you might want to consider that Jake was simply towing the company line, as told to by those making the business decisions. I will only say this: The likelihood of the company only having one person be entirely responsible for customer service with no oversight whatsoever is extremely low. Much lower considering how much was posted about that poor customer service and those lies in this thread for anyone at Trinity to have seen what that lone individual was doing to their company. Take what you read in that email with a grain of salt.

I was thinking along the same lines , he could have family, kids responsibility sometimes people have to do what they don't want too.

The ones responsible are owners and directors pure and simple.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #20,607 of 24,683
Well I have a will.. and you better believe that I'll be trying to return them. At this point I have no reason to stick with the Airs since there are multiple devices out there at that price point doing the same thing.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #20,608 of 24,683
I was thinking along the same lines , he could have family, kids responsibility sometimes people have to do what they don't want too.

The ones responsible are owners and directors pure and simple.

Exactly. I believe that we will most likely never know 100% of what happened. We will just be given the official information and other's conjecture, and then be left to surmise our own story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back