1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Tooros
    Because you like, or dislike, the pm6? Sorry. I read it both ways.

2. Karendar
    Even if the PM6 is good, I have no more patience or empathy for trinity.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. Walderstorn
    Really like but i wouldn't wait as long as you guys waited. As good as it may be (for the price - disclaimer) i would've have escalated a paypal/credit card complaint by now.

Karendar likes this.
  4. Numpsy
    The numbers of received PM6/Hunter seems a bit small to count as 'mass produced' :wink:

Anyone got any experience of how the DK-3001 compares to the Trinity stuff?

Out of interest, did you ever hear back from that Hunter seller on Amazon?

5. LunaTikEDM
    Hate to say it, but I agree. He's been awful and led me on since the start of my order. Not interested in following Trinity anymore, this is my first order from them and first time that I've ever experienced such awful awful customer support and purchasing experience.

6. Intensecure
    We should welcome Daniel @dnun8086 (last seen June 1st) to the thread if he wants to get involved.
    :wink:
    Sometimes things under your nose go unseen... :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  7. Karendar
    Nope, never got a reply back... But I'm pretty sure he has stock.

8. OldDude04
    Guys, you might want to consider that Jake was simply towing the company line, as told to by those making the business decisions. I will only say this: The likelihood of the company only having one person be entirely responsible for customer service with no oversight whatsoever is extremely low. Much lower considering how much was posted about that poor customer service and those lies in this thread for anyone at Trinity to have seen what that lone individual was doing to their company. Take what you read in that email with a grain of salt.

MIBUK, WhiteKnite, Remiam7 and 5 others like this.
  9. bjaardker
    First, I think people need to read a bit closer. Jake hasn't been fired, just removed from customer facing operations. They probably have him boxing/shipping stuff while Kieran answers correspondence. So everyone's cheering and condolences about him getting fired are misguided.

I don't think you'll get a refund on the Air. It's a kickstarter "reward" and they've been pretty clear that they aren't refunding kickstarter and indigogo crowdfunding.

HungryPanda likes this.
  10. Karendar
    Where there's a will, there's a way. :p

Kazer and bjaardker like this.
  11. majo123
    I was thinking along the same lines , he could have family, kids responsibility sometimes people have to do what they don't want too.

The ones responsible are owners and directors pure and simple.

OldDude04 and HungryPanda like this.
  12. bjaardker
    Well I have a will.. and you better believe that I'll be trying to return them. At this point I have no reason to stick with the Airs since there are multiple devices out there at that price point doing the same thing.

13. OldDude04
    Exactly. I believe that we will most likely never know 100% of what happened. We will just be given the official information and other's conjecture, and then be left to surmise our own story line.

14. Kundi
    Probably had to throw somebody under the bus. I'm sure its only a matter of time before the jays get rid of gibbons too. :)

15. alfitz
    I should've mentioned that is the email I've been contacting