TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 27, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #20,358 of 24,683
I just figured it out. The filters that came with the Icarus do not correspond to the filters described in the manual. The manual had a page with the Vyrus and Sabre filters with weird colors that I couldn't find in my Icarus box. So the Icarus actually doesn't have a Yellow filter and I was using the Gold one. You may be wondering how I could get simple color wrong, but because I'm partially color blind I don't trust my eyes when it comes to color.

The Icarus filters actually correspond to this list
https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/pages/filters-explained

Jul 27, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #20,359 of 24,683
It's great and all that people are receiving Icarus III's, but there are still missing PM6's, hunters, deltas and the ever elusive Air which were announced WAY before the Icarus line. That to me is insane and doesn't really calm people down who didn't jump on the icarus ride.

I will quote myself:

Exactly, it's how pathetic this thread has become, some legitimately complain (with every right to do so) and other's socialize or rant.

Jul 27, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #20,361 of 24,683
Exactly, it's how pathetic this thread has become, some legitimately complain (with every right to do so) and other's socialize or rant.

I don't have the Icarus, unfortunately but a quick impression on the Masters (only had 8h of listening ) is that, even though i am bass sensitive, i don't mind the red filters, which surprised me since they gave me the most "fun" from all the filters i have tried up to this point (greens, blues, purples, yellows damped). For me there's nothing more enjoyable than PM6 with green filters but i will continue to test the Masters from time to time because they are so much lighter that it's easier to workout with them.

Could you compare more in detail Master and PM6 with the same filters? I would really like to see those two compared.

Jul 27, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #20,362 of 24,683
Does anybody know the differences or which you view better between the Master or the Icarus 3?
Jake said he'll be shipping me a Master a month ago instead of the Delta Atlas and Kieran emailed me said semi-recently saying he'll be shipping me the Icarus 3 instead.
Just genuinely curious which you guys view as better and I imagine they have had an influx of Master replacements causing the Masters to be sold out on their website.

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #20,363 of 24,683
P1010724.JPG
P1010718.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back