TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 27, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #20,327 of 24,683
Completely agree about Jake. He's constantly lying and would never give me a clear or direct answer. When I CCed Kieran I got way more clear answers and he was very apologetic and understanding of the situation. I still haven't received my replacement Masters (changed from Deltas) and I finally asked for a refund, Kieran told me he'd refund me shortly and apologised for the whole situation. Not sure who put Jake in charge of customer support, but he was pretty awful about it. Glad I'm finally done with trying to get my IEMs from Trinity after many many months and being lied to by Jake almost every week. Never buying from Trinity ever again.

It amazes me that people are still buying stuff and they're still going with the past track record to be honest. Join the club. Same for me!!

Jul 27, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #20,328 of 24,683
Said last year Trinity would totally pull out of Head-Fi. Looks like it is about to happen. Other sponsors clean up their threads when they get off course. Can a sponsor delete their entire thread if they desire to? If so, the recorded history of this fall from grace is about to be deleted!

Jul 27, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #20,329 of 24,683
They get far too much notice on here; even though so much is negative.

Fact is, if the goods don't arrive, they don't respond properly to emails, they make it difficult to get a refund, then there is not really a place for them in the market. Or on here.... a worldwide forum!!

The answer is pretty simple as well. Stop producing new gear and concentrate on getting the backorders out.

Trouble is, they can't ..........

Jul 27, 2017 at 6:17 AM Post #20,331 of 24,683
Said last year Trinity would totally pull out of Head-Fi. Looks like it is about to happen.
Well, they haven't engaged since April, I'm sure they've been looking but not wanted to talk anymore, and now removing the Head-fiers discount would seem like the last "wave goodbye" from a company that built itself with the help of this community but now thinks it's too big to need support from it.
Who's going to pay full retail for their products? Probably not Head-fiers who have enjoyed the "massive" pre-order discounts and the 20% discount, and who know better than most what value equation Trinity products have in relation to the rest of the industry. When they actually have product to sell, that is.
You're right, I wonder if this thread will survive if Trinity remove themselves as sponsors?

Jul 27, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #20,332 of 24,683
IMG_4332.JPG

Icarus III has landed in Singapore!

Jul 27, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #20,334 of 24,683
For trinity, assuming they are not shutting down, this thread is best closed and deleted
True for Trinity. Not necessarily the best for Head-Fi or us. The Trinity threads are massive. Deleting them likely causes gaps and problems. Will Head-Fi allow complete threads to go away? If a sponsor leaves on good terms and stops paying ( not talking about this case) does their thread continue without them? Is it locked with no further comments? Does Head-Fi delete it themselves? I haven't been here long enough to know.

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #20,336 of 24,683
Is there any other known place on the web where Trinity interacts with their customers (or potential customers)?
..... or full radio silence?

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #20,337 of 24,683
Nope and I am asking a refund for stuff I bought from the website. If I get no answer in the course of today I use paypal. I am tired of Trinity. Only annoyance I will loose more via paypal, but this farce has been enough.
You should get back what you paid from paypal regardless of exchange. I think thats how paypal does a refund not by current exchange.

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #20,340 of 24,683
Completely agree about Jake. He's constantly lying and would never give me a clear or direct answer. When I CCed Kieran I got way more clear answers and he was very apologetic and understanding of the situation. I still haven't received my replacement Masters (changed from Deltas) and I finally asked for a refund, Kieran told me he'd refund me shortly and apologised for the whole situation. Not sure who put Jake in charge of customer support, but he was pretty awful about it. Glad I'm finally done with trying to get my IEMs from Trinity after many many months and being lied to by Jake almost every week. Never buying from Trinity ever again.
It doesn't matter what Jake has done. Bob is the person who put Jake in charge and Bob should be the one who is ultimately responsible for the whole situation. We need to remember Bob started this thread and where is he today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back