TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 18, 2017 at 8:01 PM Post #17,146 of 24,683
Yay everybody 250 preorder slots for Icarus IV for 120 gbp. It will be gone soon. You all who want it better do it!

I will pass on this lol.
I think it should be discounted price £120 for one month limited time (guaranteed?) and the first 250 order will get free hyperion (also guaranteed?)
Anyway, I'm passing on this also:blush:

May 18, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #17,147 of 24,683
I picked up a pair. I've been very impressed with the Phantom Masters, and it seems like the Icarus IV will have an airier sound. Speculating, of course. Excited to hear them!

May 18, 2017 at 8:16 PM Post #17,148 of 24,683

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WANTING TO GET IN ON THIS AMAZING DEAL WE HAVE INTRODUCED SOME NEW TERMS FOR PRE ORDERS TO MAKE IT MUCH CLEARER TO ALL CUSTOMERS WHAT THIS ENTAILS. PLEASE CHECK THE LINK AT THE END OF THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ON OUR SITE

For those that did not receive the email. I have removed coupon code.
But Trinity sure loves Caps Cruise Control.

Yeh, got this email today also...

Though this may very well be a fantastic deal, especially for the first 250.. I am still waiting to hear what any Trinity IEM sounds like; Having ordered 2 pair of the AD's 8 months ago... And now have no idea when I'll get the Masters, now as a replacement; Since they "ran out" of AD's for my obviously late order. I'm sure that there is no way I will get to hear a trinity IEM before this pre-order is finished 30 days from now.

So I'm sure some others with some actual listening experience, will jump on this.

May 18, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #17,149 of 24,683
Someone's been reading your concerns about the Icarus IV size, lol, this now posted:
"** PRODUCTION VERSIONS WILL BE REDUCED IN SIZE AND BE EQUAL TO THAT OF OUR MASTER PRODUCT **"
You have been informed. :wink:
Edit: @duracek beat me to it, many posts back..:)
But looking at all the points raised here, size, missing codes etc all have been addressed on Trinity website now.... someone (Hi Bob!) is paying attention again. :wink:

Last edited:
May 18, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #17,155 of 24,683
I read like crazy all posts in this thread really happy that few people got there IEM.
Boys and girls please don't be shy post your pictures, impresions about PM6 and Hunter. We were waiting these IEM for so long. And alot of us will wait even more. Also this impressions can help people with future purchases like Icarus 4.
Thanks

May 19, 2017 at 1:22 AM Post #17,156 of 24,683
Someone's been reading your concerns about the Icarus IV size, lol, this now posted:
"** PRODUCTION VERSIONS WILL BE REDUCED IN SIZE AND BE EQUAL TO THAT OF OUR MASTER PRODUCT **"
You have been informed. :wink:
Edit: @duracek beat me to it, many posts back..:)
But looking at all the points raised here, size, missing codes etc all have been addressed on Trinity website now.... someone (Hi Bob!) is paying attention again. :wink:

If the master and sabres were anything to go by then i think it will be a fantastic iem.
But i realy cant take a risk on the size which is a shame because the delays and wait never bothered me .
Sounds like a fantastic deal for most .

May 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #17,157 of 24,683
Great deal for the first 250, but I have too many trinity orders not delivered yet. If they come and sound great. maybe I will jump in and shut up in the mean time as way ot making amend (since another iem is truly not needed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back