1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. HungryPanda
    I just had to jump on the Icarus IV, even though I have the Icarus III on pre-order. It was just to good a deal to pass on. I really like the master (also have the Vyrus 2 and Hyperion)

2. majo123
    I agree it is a good deal , i just cant jump on it my ears are small.
    The master are on about my limit for size and i know that trinity said they will end up being about the same size as the master but i cant take the risk if they turn out not.
    My ears are realy small though so it's no reflection on the build, im sure medium large ears will easily be comfortable.

3. johnnykcs0123
    Finally received my tracking for the PM 6 today after a few weeks of "shipping this week"

4. Intensecure
    Did you get confirmation that you are in the first 250 and will get the free Hyperion sent out "at time of order".
    Just curious.

5. jynxed
    20170519_120624.jpg

There're here!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Neotribal, 31usive, capnjack and 7 others like this.
  6. OldDude04
    #0001, nice!

7. majo123
    Did you receive the litz cables?

8. RayEarth
    So...what's the difference between Icarus III and IV? Extra drivers? Would the difference be significant?

Already got PM6 and Icarus III, but still tempted....ah....

9. elliscwk
    Got refund for my 2xAtlas Delta after complaint.
    They said my 2xatlas delta will swap to 2x Master. But I have already purchase 2 Master on seperate order.
    So I dont think it is reasonable to hold 4 Master earphone.

10. jynxed
    No it had a not saying email and let them know what type of connection you preferred and it would be sent.

11. majo123
    Ok thanks.
    Thats pretty good because i would require one balanced 2.5 mm and one standard 3.5mm.
    If this is across the board then i think that's a good move.

12. esm87
    Guys, just picked up my upgrade galaxy s8 and just tried the AKG IEM's that come with it, fair play, quality! Quite surprised. Anybody here tried them?

Will be interesting to see if I hear any sonic differences between the phones on Tidal

13. darranz
    Received tracking number for PM6 red in Spain. Let's see when it arrives, maybe next weet :p

14. FatTeemo
    I was told weeks ago that my PM6 was shipping "next week." Still no item. I bought the iem last July and live in New York. Anyone else in the same boat?

15. Karendar
    Holy crap! You have #1??