1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Karendar
    Very true, good call. :wink: 24 bit DAC/Amp for Car = SHWING!

As for battery life, let's hope they go with their new battery supplier so it doesn't last 30 minutes. Haha

2. hernandoco
    Felt the need to post this... If you guys don't already know, Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave has died. If you don't know these bands, put on some headphones and enjoy.

TomKorn likes this.
  3. HiFlight
    If anyone wants a Master + Vyrus combo, drop me a note or check it out on the FS forum.

4. Midgetguy
    Yeah, I heard about it on the local radio this morning cuz he's a Seattle native. Sad day for fans. I never enjoyed his music much because it's not my genre of music, but he was an undeniably incredible vocalist.

5. JaeYoon
    Yay everybody 250 preorder slots for Icarus IV for 120 gbp. It will be gone soon. You all who want it better do it!

I will pass on this lol.

6. Midgetguy
    Yeah, I'm passing on this. Not terribly interested in it.

JaeYoon likes this.
  7. hernandoco
    It'll be gone next week guaranteed.

OldDude04 and JaeYoon like this.
  8. harpo1
    Just remember the bluetooth lanyard, Airs and this bluetooth device is suppose to support Aptx. The only problem is the lanyard and Airs don't so don't get it if you're expecting Aptx support.

9. harpo1
    I'm afraid I've spent my last dime on trinity products.

JaeYoon likes this.
  10. Midgetguy
    I'm expecting wireless of any sort. It needs to be minimally functional haha.

11. Karendar
    Where was this posted?

12. harpo1
    I received an email.

13. JaeYoon
    Email I cant post the code since its email exclusive. Screenshot_2017-05-18-16-45-55.png

14. Karendar
    I guess I'm not cool enough for Trinity :wink:

JaeYoon likes this.
  15. JaeYoon
    AS MOST OF YOU KNOW PRE-ORDERS HAVE BECOME PART AND PARCEL OF OUR BUSINESS. HOWEVER AFTER THE LAST OF THE SAGARIS RANGE (ICARUS I,II,III,IV) WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING MASSIVE PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT DEALS.

AS THIS IS OUR LAST PRE-ORDER IEM WE ARE OFFERING AN AMAZING PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT AND IN ADDITION THE FIRST 250 CUSTOMERS TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER WILL GET A FREE HYPERION (SHIPPED AT THE TIME OF ORDER)

THE ICARUS IV RETAIL PRICE IS £299.00

WE ARE AWARE THAT MANY PEOPLE MAY NOT WISH TO PARTAKE IN A FURTHER PRE ORDER AND THATS JUST FINE, WE APPRECIATE ALL THE CUSTOM YOU HAVE PLACED WITH US AND WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE FOR PERFECTION.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WANTING TO GET IN ON THIS AMAZING DEAL WE HAVE INTRODUCED SOME NEW TERMS FOR PRE ORDERS TO MAKE IT MUCH CLEARER TO ALL CUSTOMERS WHAT THIS ENTAILS. PLEASE CHECK THE LINK AT THE END OF THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ON OUR SITE

For those that did not receive the email. I have removed coupon code.
    But Trinity sure loves Caps Cruise Control.

Trying2Learn likes this.