TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 11:34 PM Post #17,026 of 24,683
The balanced cable that is sent is 3.5mm TRRS though, not many people have players with that connection. Best to get a cable from i.e. veclan, plenty of people happy with their stuff.

(Vyrus is straight through right? Not modular... I'm getting confused...)

Oh..I see.. 3.5TRRS, just cowon Plenue S have 3.5mm TRRS jack.

Yes, you're correct Vyrus is straight through cable.

May 18, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #17,030 of 24,683
"more staff (shipping and customer service) and additional training and are investing in new software and hardware to streamline"...
Maybe this explains the messages coming from "Jake" - I had a weird string of "we will do this for you" "we will cancel it for you" etc when the questions/statements were something else, LOL! Someone or something was on auto response. :wink:
Ah man I actually thought "we will do this for you" was a real response. Silly me I actually believed it. Now I know why it hasn't been done. Like that dribble that was e-mailed today.

May 18, 2017 at 1:35 AM Post #17,031 of 24,683
"All Masters, Vyrus V2 have been shipped and we are just finalising the last of the Deltas. In regards to the Atlas Delta we have shipped the vast majority but have spotted some QC issues in the last batch and so we are substituting your order for the Master (many have been emailed directly), which is a great upgrade from the Atlas- Delta and is of course no extra cost to you."
Why would you send this out when you know not one Atlas-Delta has left the building. Todays explanation was more time buying. Prove me wrong. And did the Icarus III slip your mind?

May 18, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #17,032 of 24,683
"All Masters, Vyrus V2 have been shipped and we are just finalising the last of the Deltas. In regards to the Atlas Delta we have shipped the vast majority but have spotted some QC issues in the last batch and so we are substituting your order for the Master (many have been emailed directly), which is a great upgrade from the Atlas- Delta and is of course no extra cost to you."
Why would you send this out when you know not one Atlas-Delta has left the building. Todays explanation was more time buying. Prove me wrong. And did the Icarus III slip your mind?

Agreed. Customers ordered the Atlas Delta because they wanted the AD, its features and the sound signature which is from Delta line. Many don't want another Master.
I would LOVE someone here to prove me wrong but I just don't believe any AD has been shipped.
This is almost as bad as their "most IEMs have been shipped except 290 pieces that are mostly orders by Head-Fi members".
Come on Trinity, enough already! Just be honest with your customers once and for all.

May 18, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #17,035 of 24,683
Just checked the tracking info I was sent yesterday, and my Hunters should be out for delivery today (in the UK). Providing APC don't mess up the delivery, should be able to post a few pics of one "in the wild" this evening!

May 18, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #17,036 of 24,683
Just checked the tracking info I was sent yesterday, and my Hunters should be out for delivery today (in the UK). Providing APC don't mess up the delivery, should be able to post a few pics of one "in the wild" this evening!
Really looking forward to your impression of them against the Andromeda. I also hope your doing good bud

May 18, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #17,037 of 24,683
Great! Although I'm waiting only for Icarus 3, I'm very interested to hear how Hunter will perform.

May 18, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #17,038 of 24,683
Icarus III, Master, and Alpha Delta all use the same shell?
Pretty sure that the Icarus III has a much smaller shell, if the design has remained the same. Impressions from someone who tried them were that he could see some people being happier with the smaller form factor. Looks quite a bit smaller to me, and more ergonomic. :)
AD, we may never know..:wink:

May 18, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #17,039 of 24,683
PM6 arrived. I'm in UK.

Proof :
62PPmd9

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back