TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #16,998 of 24,683
Masters arrived finally. Tagged on may 9th like Jake's last message. They're sooo tiny!! Have not opened them yet, as they're for someone else.

For canadians, they come from the UK as I expected.

**Edit** I got a case, but no Kombi tips. No balanced cable. Such random, many wows!

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #16,999 of 24,683
Masters arrived finally. Tagged on may 9th like Jake's last message. They're sooo tiny!! Have not opened them yet, as they're for someone else.

For canadians, they come from the UK as I expected.

**Edit** I got a case, but no Kombi tips. No balanced cable. Such random, many wows!

Ok, I love my Master IEMs, but man, tiny is NOT a word I'd use to describe them, lol.

May 17, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #17,002 of 24,683
It came from the UK to my US address as well (not from Alabama). Kombi tips, balanced cable included.

I'm not even sure the Alabama story was real. Nothing they said in the last 3 month makes sense. Instand of being transparent about the issues they chose to tell people oh everything is being shipped. Bob stopped posting here not because people attacked him for no reason, he stopping visiting here because people called him out and he couldn't cover up the lies anymore.

May 17, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #17,003 of 24,683
Compared to other IEM's I've owned, I was expecting them to be bigger. Might be big to others, but I've had some behemoth IEM's

Curious, what IEMs have you had that are significantly larger than the Master to call them tiny?

May 17, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #17,004 of 24,683
I'm not even sure the Alabama story was real. Nothing they said in the last 3 month makes sense. Instand of being transparent about the issues they chose to tell people oh everything is being shipped. Bob stopped posting here not because people attacked him for no reason, he stopping visiting here because people called him out and he couldn't cover up the lies anymore.

Lol, no. Both my PM4 and Master shipped from Alabama.

May 17, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #17,005 of 24,683

Consider this, you own a small business, your struggling to meet demand on a product line and have failed to meet your programme, to add to this you have been let down by your supply chain and it's not been easy to find replacements (and you need to avoid repeating the previous complaints over workmanship) you've been trying to recover the situation but need to man up and admit defeat...

You try and draft a message that explains some of your struggles but you know full well that no matter what you write a part of your market (that you respect, feel indebted to and wish to please) is so stuck in a repetitive loop of assumptions, accusations and negativity that whatever you say will restart the cycle (as we have seen today in the calls for TA to be investigated by a consumer group or ombudsman).

Yeah, I'd really want to spend my nights here as well.

May 17, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #17,006 of 24,683
Consider this, you own a small business, your struggling to meet demand on a product line and have failed to meet your programme, to add to this you have been let down by your supply chain and it's not been easy to find replacements (and you need to avoid repeating the previous complaints over workmanship) you've been trying to recover the situation but need to man up and admit defeat...

You try and draft a message that explains some of your struggles but you know full well that no matter what you write a part of your market (that you respect, feel indebted to and wish to please) is so stuck in a repetitive loop of assumptions, accusations and negativity that whatever you say will restart the cycle (as we have seen today in the calls for TA to be investigated by a consumer group or ombudsman).

Agreed with most of this but why not pop in here and post what happened regardless of what people say. He doesn't even have to respond to questions or anything. I honestly think a short paragraph worth 5 min of his or one of his staff's time to give a quick update. Something like a... "shipping not done. Still in QC. Ran into issues with manufacturer. Will report back next week". I understand people will still complain and whine but for those of us here that are reasonably patient and not bashing them consistently like some others, it would be appreciated.

The repetitive loop of assumptions and accusations will never stop because the only person who could calm the storm will probably never show up here again. This is just how this thread will be from now on and we've got to just accept it. There's nothing of value to read in these threads anyway, at least until the IEMs show up.

May 17, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #17,007 of 24,683
Curious, what IEMs have you had that are significantly larger than the Master to call them tiny?
+1. From the pictures I've seen of people with them in their ears, they look like they rival the size of CIEMs. Or rather, they may look even bigger just because they seem to stick out more. They look like they're about the same size as the Noble X I have and the Campfire Nova I used to have, neither of which I'd consider to be a tiny IEM. The Flare R2 and the Trinity Hyperion and Vyrus are ones I'd consider to be tiny.

May 17, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #17,008 of 24,683

For starters, I do run a small business and one thing for sure, I would never lie to my customers, no matter what. If something isn't ready I'm not telling them that I shipped it and let them wait. Thank you very much for your insight though.
All of us including myself stuck in this loop because I find it amazing how they chose to handle their delays and setbacks.
A few people like yourself don't think it's a big deal that the owner of the company keeps the customers in the dark for weeks that turned into months and when it reaches to a boiling point they issue an update, and once again it's vague and incomplete and things just don't add up. Their explanations just stopped making sense.
It's nothing personal against Bob or Jake but there is a level of professionalism that I'm expecting from a company that offers high-end audio. Is it too much to ask?
This is beyond the points of assumptions, if you think this is just a coincidence, sure good ahead. do you see any reports and impressions for the PM6 and the Atlas Delta? Because l don't. If you find their business practices acceptable, good for you. Maybe transparency and honestly is just too much to ask nowadays.
Peace out.

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #17,010 of 24,683
If Jake told me the truth on April 16th, My Hunter will be delivered on Saturday of this week, or the Saturday of next week at the latest as that will have been 2-3 weeks plus 14-19 business days. Looking forward to them nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back