1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Midgetguy
    You'll need to receive it this weekend first though :yum:

2. Remiam7

Yeah, the 19th would be a three week journey from the U.K., which is usually how long it has taken for previous pre-orders.

3. Intensecure
    "In regards to the Atlas Delta we have shipped the vast majority but have spotted some QC issues in the last batch and so"....
    I'll believe that if an Atlas Delta *ever* actually shows up "in the wild". We've seen the statements of "vast swathes of things" or the "vast majority already shipped" before, with minimal truth involved in either case. Some people were looking forward to the AD because waterproof coating, smaller casing, and don't want the bulky Master instead - don't they get a choice? I don't believe that the vast majority shipped, I don't believe any AD shipped - prove me wrong, please.

4. Midgetguy
    So you're gonna immediately forward it to my address if you get it first because clearly it's actually mine that's supposed to show up first, right? Lol :laughing:. Anyway, I did order mine way back when it was released and they said they'd attempt to accommodate specific serial number requests as best as they could. But I can't for the life of me remember what I asked for haha.

I'm not sure if any of those details are true anymore about the Atlas-Delta. From the current site images, it pretty much looks like the Master to me. The difference is in the internals, but the shell does really look like the Master's shell to me.

5. Intensecure
    I'm not able to find it now, but I recall the waterproof coating still being the case last time I saw the spec updated? Guess we'll never know unless one turns up, somehow I'm doubting that happening..:wink:

6. CactusPete23
    Quote from
    Midgetguy

"I'm not sure if any of those details are true anymore about the Atlas-Delta. From the current site images, it pretty much looks like the Master to me. The difference is in the internals, but the shell does really look like the Master's shell to me. "

Can you post a link to the site that has pictures of the Atlas-Delta ? Have not seen on the Trinity Website.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  7. Midgetguy
    Looks pretty much like the same shell to me. Not sure what was wrong with the previous shell they initially announced the Atlas-Delta with. It was good that it was different before. Now there's two models that looks pretty much the same.

https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/products/trinity-atlas-v-ii-hybrid-in-ear-monitor

CactusPete23 likes this.
  8. Intensecure
    "more staff (shipping and customer service) and additional training and are investing in new software and hardware to streamline"...
    Maybe this explains the messages coming from "Jake" - I had a weird string of "we will do this for you" "we will cancel it for you" etc when the questions/statements were something else, LOL! Someone or something was on auto response. :wink:

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  9. CactusPete23
  10. Midgetguy
    It's the most recent iteration of it that I know of at least. The original Atlas-Delta was shaped similar to the RHA T20 IMO. I think it would've been nice to keep that design because it would be a different look.

11. elliscwk
    Could anybody can tell me is Master come with balanced cable or not?

12. Midgetguy
    You're gonna get mixed answers to that. Several have posted here that they received their Master and didn't get a balanced cable. Likewise, several have posted they received their Master with a balanced cable. The same applies to other accessories such as the case and tips.

13. OopsWrongPlanet
    The correct answer unfortunately : maybe

Karendar likes this.
  14. elliscwk
    1xMaster and Vyrus V2 end up arrived.
    Come with case, Kombi tip , but no balanced cable....

still waiting for another Master, and
    of source PM6, Atlas Delta.

15. Intensecure
    The balanced cable that is sent is 3.5mm TRRS though, not many people have players with that connection. Best to get a cable from i.e. veclan, plenty of people happy with their stuff.

(Vyrus is straight through right? Not modular... I'm getting confused...)