TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #16,877 of 24,683
And honestly... not sure what's going on with my Masters, but they're sounding very much worse compared to how they sounded out of the box. i've been using them quite a bit, but still... the lower frequencies produce an insane amount of staticky fuzz noise now at a decent volume. honestly, my hyperions sound better. :/

That sounds odd, could it be due to the filters or tips?

May 17, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #16,878 of 24,683
Good to see PM6 is done after 5 months of quality checks.

After that amount of time, quality will be amazing!

images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
May 17, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #16,883 of 24,683
IDK whether to call them broken promises or straight up lies anymore, but this is getting ridiculous... can't even get an update on time. COME ONNNNN

*Going crazy because all my cheap earphones that i bought for the meantime while i wait for the PM6s are half broken*

May 17, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #16,886 of 24,683
I can't accept the amount of lies they are telling their customers. Totally unacceptable. I am very surprised as they used to have a reputation of a company with good customer service. This is just a mess altogether. It's clear that not all Masters were shipped by the 28, it's also crystal clear no Hunter or PM6 were ready to ship 3 months ago.
There is something very wrong with the way they treat their customers, for that reason alone l won't be supporting them.
Good luck to you all. I hope you will enjoy your earphones when you finally get them.

May 17, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #16,890 of 24,683
the new forum is so different from the old one i don't even know how to quote anymore. ha.

If you click on " + Quote" it will toggle to " - Quote" And press again to toggle back.

When it says "+ Quote", and you then click reply, you'll get the quote added.

If it says " - Quote" when you press reply, you won't have the quote, just a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back