TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #16,891 of 24,683
It's funny, because I have the "I'll ride it out" mentality. I've been in it for so long, might as well. But getting insanely annoyed with the half truths.

I'm the same. Definitely never buying anything from them ever again, even if the PM6 is great, this is hands down the worst buying experience I've ever had. And it's not because of the delay. If in January they come out and said "OK guys, for this and this reason, the PM6 and Hunter had to be pushed back to May" I would have also waited.

May 17, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #16,892 of 24,683
I'm the same. Definitely never buying anything from them ever again, even if the PM6 is great, this is hands down the worst buying experience I've ever had. And it's not because of the delay. If in January they come out and said "OK guys, for this and this reason, the PM6 and Hunter had to be pushed back to May" I would have also waited.
We have no reason to believe that they knew in January that it was going to take this long. My personal belief is that something was uncovered during the QA process and they needed to remake a particular component. These sort of issues are very hard to estimate and I think that they have consistently believed themselves that they can optimistically meet their various published dates but have been let down by external companies.

Or it could be something completely different. I guess Bob will clear it up with his update.

May 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #16,895 of 24,683
For me, I think it could be some QA/QC issues that have lead to a delay. But just say you found an issue and move on. Why all the silence? Why lie every week about shipping? Why tell your paying customers who have put trust in you its guaranteed to ship when you know its not going to happen?

Then you announce an update to these customers and fail to deliver on that as well.
Maybe some can continue to trust them, but for me, if they can't even get a simple product update correct it doesn't bode well.

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #16,896 of 24,683
For me, I think it could be some QA/QC issues that have lead to a delay. But just say that, why all the silence and lying every week about shipping and saying its guaranteed when you know its not going to happen?

Then you miss something as simple as an update to your customers once you announced it. That is a self imposed deadline not tied to the products that you fail to deliver on.
Maybe some can continue to trust them but if they can;t even get a simple product update correct it doesn't bode well for me.

I would tend to agree that it's a QC issue with the PM6 and hunter... Problem is, they should have told us. "We found an issue with the assembly which could deliver a poor user experience due to (Insert issue here), we'll sadly be pushing back shipment in order to retool these and provide you with the best product we can. Next ETA in 1 month or if any change in status occurs."

May 17, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #16,897 of 24,683
IMG_20170517_095638014.jpg

Looking at this and comparing it with hunter/PM6 pics... I think we should be ok on design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back