1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. PxOR
    the new forum is so different from the old one i don't even know how to quote anymore. ha.

2. timorinolee
    That sounds odd, could it be due to the filters or tips?

3. TomKorn
    After that amount of time, quality will be amazing!

images.jpg

4. dave9527
    Did we think too much about the update? :dizzy_face:

5. dave9527
    Nope, they haven't mentioned the expired date, but Jake told me that it ended by end of April....

6. fpessolano
    I was just told my pm6 and hunter have not shipped yesterday but today. At least the answers change, let's hope the outcome also.

7. Karendar
    I was just told that all masters were shipped on the 28th, but mine shipped on May 9th. SERIOUSLY?!? I don't think I've ever seen so many half truths and lies coming from a company.

8. MusicKM
    IDK whether to call them broken promises or straight up lies anymore, but this is getting ridiculous... can't even get an update on time. COME ONNNNN

*Going crazy because all my cheap earphones that i bought for the meantime while i wait for the PM6s are half broken*

9. Intensecure
    Maybe the "special" thing that was mentioned for Hunter buyers is the first invite to buy the new Sagaris Icarus IV... wonder who will bite? :wink:

10. dave9527
    I would go for Icarus II, if there is one...maybe...

11. Tommy C
    I can't accept the amount of lies they are telling their customers. Totally unacceptable. I am very surprised as they used to have a reputation of a company with good customer service. This is just a mess altogether. It's clear that not all Masters were shipped by the 28, it's also crystal clear no Hunter or PM6 were ready to ship 3 months ago.
    There is something very wrong with the way they treat their customers, for that reason alone l won't be supporting them.
    Good luck to you all. I hope you will enjoy your earphones when you finally get them.

Karendar likes this.
  12. Karendar
    It's funny, because I have the "I'll ride it out" mentality. I've been in it for so long, might as well. But getting insanely annoyed with the half truths.

Midgetguy likes this.
  13. Intensecure

14. Kazer
    Same. I have waited nearly a year at this point for my Red PM6. All I ever wanted was the truth and I can't seem to get it.

15. CactusPete23
    If you click on " + Quote" it will toggle to " - Quote" And press again to toggle back.

When it says "+ Quote", and you then click reply, you'll get the quote added.

If it says " - Quote" when you press reply, you won't have the quote, just a reply.

PxOR and barondla like this.