TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 25, 2016 at 5:41 AM Post #3,211 of 24,683
Hi first time poster here but i've been reading this thread for some time. I came here because i was looking for some good in-ear headphones. I used to buy cheap in-ears and didn't care about sound quality. That's a lot different now. I want a better sound quality now. So i ordered the Master 6 a few days ago. And last night i decided to order also the Hunter.
Now i won't be able to buy much the next cople of months. But i think they will be worth it after reading all the good things about Trinity iems here.

Jun 25, 2016 at 6:06 AM Post #3,212 of 24,683
[Mod Comment]

Just had to delete or edit a few posts.  So a friendly reminder about our terms of service

We do not allow the discussion of politics or religion in any of our forums.

Lets leave any Brexit chatter out of the thread OK 
smile.gif

Paul

Jun 25, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #3,215 of 24,683
Hi Bob. New to all this and recently bought a set of Delta vii from you. Amazed by quality of sound and overall attention to detail of your product. Just ordered the phantom 4 and looking forward to hearing them.

Keep up good work!!

Jun 25, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #3,216 of 24,683
When its shipped, the fulfillment status will changed to fufilled?

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #3,219 of 24,683
I think it shows fulfilled when they accept the order. When it is shipped you should receive an email.
so now its not fulfilled when they havent process the order even though I paid?

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #3,220 of 24,683
The impressions will set me free. At these prices both M6 and Hunter are bargains. I just need to know which sig suits me more.

Come on come on come on... 
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #3,223 of 24,683
The impressions will set me free. At these prices both M6 and Hunter are bargains. I just need to know which sig suits me more.

Come on come on come on... :D

I asked. but the rules prohibit Bob from responding. We have to wait for reviews from the prototypes but I will have to commit to master 4 or 6 before not to miss preorder pricing. Too hard to choose. Waaa

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #3,224 of 24,683
I asked. but the rules prohibit Bob from responding. We have to wait for reviews from the prototypes but I will have to commit to master 4 or 6 before not to miss preorder pricing. Too hard to choose. Waaa

Yup. Awaiting the respected reviewers for their opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back