TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 24, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #3,181 of 24,683
Wow the pictures of the sabres just make me more anxious for mine to arrive. Unfortunately I don't expect to see mine for a couple of weeks yet, Canada post is painfully slow (Atlas took a month to come), they are also threatening a postal lock out soon so I could be waiting months.

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #3,182 of 24,683
Wow the pictures of the sabres just make me more anxious for mine to arrive. Unfortunately I don't expect to see mine for a couple of weeks yet, Canada post is painfully slow (Atlas took a month to come), they are also threatening a postal lock out soon so I could be waiting months.

Hang in there, the wait will be worth it
bigsmile_face.gif
Been jamming on this little setup all day
wink_face.gif

Sabre's were about the same price as the rig
redface.gif
(FiiO M3, Xduoo XQ-10 w/Solid Core IC)

beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #3,183 of 24,683
Your cables do seem to have a smaller gap than mine however I cannot get mine in any further and I seem to not be suffering any performance issues. My guess is just some minute manufacturing tolerances with the pin lengths on the cables. To be honest I hadn't even noticed this tiny issue until HiFlight mentioned it. For me anyway the cable is still very secure and I don't see any real issue. If you are having polarity issues then maybe your cable is defective.

I do not have polarity issues, only difficulty maintaining a fully seated connection when adjusting position or seal.

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #3,184 of 24,683
I do not have polarity issues, only difficulty maintaining a fully seated connection when adjusting position or seal.

I had that same problem at first with my left side HiFlight but once I pushed it all the way in it did not do it anymore, did you try the ear guide cable or the cloth mic cable? Just wondering as I have not, at least not yet.
beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #3,192 of 24,683
Bob, are you able to make any comments with a little more detail about the sound signature on the master 4 beyond that it is a delta V2 on steroids

Sorry but the rules don't allow me too. All I can say is that we built on the foundation of the Delta and this out performs the Delta in our opinion.

You will get some unbiased subjective opinions from the guys testing them once they have them in their hands.

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:01 PM Post #3,193 of 24,683
Sorry but the rules don't allow me too. All I can say is that we built on the foundation of the Delta and this out performs the Delta in our opinion.

You will get some unbiased subjective opinions from the guys testing them once they have them in their hands.

As always Bob, thank you very much. I understand the rules are the rules

By the way, are the exchange rate for the US dollar updated automatically on your website?

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:45 PM Post #3,194 of 24,683
wait so master 6 is 160pounds after the discount code?

Cost summaryDescriptionPriceSubtotal£200.00
Discount HEADFIMEMBERS01
- £40.00ShippingFree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back