TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 24, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #3,152 of 24,683
I just placed my order for the Hunter in Heat Treated Titanium!  Man am I excited!!!

(Overactive imagination below.  Beware.  Nothing below is true as far as I know it.)
(Start wavy - dreamy  - imagination lines and thoughtful look up.)
I was originally planning on getting the M6 when it went live on kickstarter.  My hopes (AND THIS IS ONLY IN MY MIND.  DOES NOT HAVE ANY BASIS IN REALITY) were that Bob would have a killer package on Kickstarter.  I was hoping (IN MY MIND) that I could get an M6 with a Toxxic cable.  I was envisioning that would be about 500 USD for the combo.  So when he put the Hunter up for presale, it wasn't too far removed from my imaginary budget.  So I've just been waiting to pull the trigger on the hunter. Today I pounced.
(End wavy - dreamy - imagination lines and resolve with satisfied look into camera)

I'm still going to have to take a plunge when the Toxxic cables are available.  But hopefully I'll be hanging with the Hunter by that time.  :)

Thanks again Bob for everything you and your team do.  You are a quality human being.  Hope to meet you some day, shake your hand and buy you a pint.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #3,153 of 24,683
I just placed my order for the Hunter in Heat Treated Titanium!  Man am I excited!!!

(Overactive imagination below.  Beware.  Nothing below is true as far as I know it.)
(Start wavy - dreamy  - imagination lines and thoughtful look up.)
I was originally planning on getting the M6 when it went live on kickstarter.  My hopes (AND THIS IS ONLY IN MY MIND.  DOES NOT HAVE ANY BASIS IN REALITY) were that Bob would have a killer package on Kickstarter.  I was hoping (IN MY MIND) that I could get an M6 with a Toxxic cable.  I was envisioning that would be about 500 USD for the combo.  So when he put the Hunter up for presale, it wasn't too far removed from my imaginary budget.  So I've just been waiting to pull the trigger on the hunter. Today I pounced.
(End wavy - dreamy - imagination lines and resolve with satisfied look into camera)

I'm still going to have to take a plunge when the Toxxic cables are available.  But hopefully I'll be hanging with the Hunter by that time.  :)

Thanks again Bob for everything you and your team do.  You are a quality human being.  Hope to meet you some day, shake your hand and buy you a pint.

Thank you for the kind words and hope that we can have that pint in the not too distant future!

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #3,157 of 24,683
Anyway, enough "off-topic" from me - I reckon by the time the Hunters starts hitting people's doorsteps, this will all be old news anyway. Should help the last few overseas Hunter admirers make their minds up if nothing else! How many of those bad boys do you have left out of this year's allocation now?

Off the top of my head I would say around 400 is , maybe a bit less.

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #3,160 of 24,683
I think we will just keep to the tour
cool. I just bought the chord mojo, its charging now. This hobby gets costly quick lol. Im hoping they bring out the bluetooth module in the near future as I will almost certainly be buying the phantom airs. Unless, the bluetooth module would connect upto your bluetooth lanyard and give me access to your higher end IEM that way... having really high quality IEM's for the gum would be something

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #3,161 of 24,683
Off the top of my head I would say around 400 is , maybe a bit less.

Dang, and less than $120 a driver right now
tongue_smile.gif
Nurse, put a cold compress on this man
blink.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #3,162 of 24,683
I've become pretty interested in the M4 due to the convergence of several factors lol, any impressions as to how it sounds by default?

Did a few searches but it's mentioned so many times I can't find the impressions post (if any). 
redface.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #3,163 of 24,683
  I've become pretty interested in the M4 due to the convergence of several factors lol, any impressions as to how it sounds by default?

Did a few searches but it's mentioned so many times I can't find the impressions post (if any). 
redface.gif

I don't  think they have been given to the reviewers yet. If I recall correctly, Brooko did a review of an M6 prototype a while ago.

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #3,164 of 24,683
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, some interesting predictions and indications coming in response to my speculations regarding the M4 and M6 sounds!
Still wishing I could stretch to the M6, more so than ever now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back