TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 24, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #3,196 of 24,683
  You can't use the discount code on the Master 6.

but it appears on the checkout i can use
blink.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #3,203 of 24,683
Has there been any more developments regarding Hunter's cable, is it going to be silver or copper? (Please no silver plated copper, bleh). Gotta say silver would be a nice treat, considering the cheapest after market silver cable is at least $200 it would be mighty neat if the Hunter came with silver and saved us the hassle of possible experimentation with after market cables. I don't actually know of any iem or headphone that even comes with silver cables stock, which would make it even cooler to get them with Hunter, bragging rights for silver and stock silver at that
cool.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #3,204 of 24,683
  Has there been any more developments regarding Hunter's cable, is it going to be silver or copper? (Please no silver plated copper, bleh). Gotta say silver would be a nice treat, considering the cheapest after market silver cable is at least $200 it would be mighty neat if the Hunter came with silver and saved us the hassle of possible experimentation with after market cables. I don't actually know of any iem or headphone that even comes with silver cables stock, which would make it even cooler to get them with Hunter, bragging rights for silver and stock silver at that
cool.gif

if its toxic silver widow 24/22
biggrin.gif

i rmb bob said he going to work with toxic way back

Jun 25, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #3,207 of 24,683
do people actually enjoy their sabres besides dealing with defects?

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #3,208 of 24,683
do people actually enjoy their sabres besides dealing with defects?

Speaking just for myself, been very much enjoying my Sabres since they arrived. Cables fit together well and no driver flex either. Sound is top notch too (ad usual).

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #3,210 of 24,683
Having never done this before, I'm having trouble getting the ear pieces connected to the cable.  Does anyone have any tips or a tutorial or something to help me out?   Thanks!

Two quick things:first, check the slot on the headphone socket and the slot on the cable are aligned (it is designed to only fit one way). If that is all OK , I find lining the pins so they are touching the sockets at a 45 degree angle so I can see they are in place and then moving the cable to vertical and pushing in helps me (don't push the pins in while they are still on the angle tho!).

Pretty basic so apologies if you have already tried these tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back