1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Tommy C
    I know you have good intentions but is there really anything else to add to this?
    No amount of explanation and story telling form the man himself can do any good at this point.
    So many of us suspected all along while others kept trusting him.

The finding speak for themselves.
    IMR is registered under Robert James Timms
    Trinity is under Marie Timms since Joe Ashley Watts is no longer with Trinity but who knows.
    Bob and Marie Timms reside in the same address.
    Simple as that, unfortunately.

OopsWrongPlanet likes this.
  2. Karendar
    Who said to not share the info here? If you want answers, enter @ and Bob's username here and see if he responds. If not, write an email and see if he responds, then paste here. If he doesn't, not much you can do... If he does, well good. People will have closure.

Intensecure likes this.
  3. Karendar
    Well obviously not much to add. I was simply answering the comment of "I hope someone asks Bob". :p It's again your right to end this here, others might need further closure...

Tommy C likes this.
  4. Intensecure
    OK, @JustBobski would you care to come to the thread and tidy up the loose ends for all of the Trinity and IMR customers, please?

Edited some hours later: yawn, actually don't bother, I've seen enough of this nonsense - time for me to take a break from Head-fi for a good long while.
    This is now so obvious that further investigation is futile. Hope everyone gets the goods, and the customers get satisfaction. All those responsible.....poof, don't give a damn.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  5. MIBUK
    Just received this update. Strange that it was only updated today according to Companies House.

16 Feb 2018

PSC07

Cessation of Marie Timms as a person with significant control on 30 August 2017

Karendar likes this.
  6. Karendar
    Quite odd indeed. :p

7. SofaSamuraiX
    Yes! @JustBobski that would be great! I would love some closure.

8. Midgetguy
    Just an observation and nothing more, but I do find it funny that the IMR logo is the exact shape as the exhaust on the Apollo Intensa Emozione (which BTW, looks freaking awesome).

9. Karendar
    Heh. That is so true. But wasn't the logo a copy from another logo? I forget from all the conversations here.

10. boblauer
    Interesting finds here lately. I doubt anyone will explain nor do I expect one. I personally will not order from IMR or Rockjaw or any other company loosely associated with TAE out if pure principal. Its my choice and I do not push that on anyone else. All I'll say is buyer beware.

11. Midgetguy
    Same source I believe. I think at one point, it was coincidentally pointed out that the IMR logo looked very close to a logo that was actually on a teaser image for the Apollo IE, before we saw the car in the flesh. Were you thinking of this image?

12. dave9527
    It's just the same.

13. PxOR
    Problem is some of us have more than airs. PM6 from all the way back in 2016 did not deliver yet. Also Icarus line.

14. Karendar
    That's the one :) thanks

15. nealwm
    That is maddening ring hell I currently occupy...prepaid for Airs (kickstarter), Icarus IV and Icarus I and all I have received in return is hollow promises of future delivery then just dead air (not to be confused with the "dead Airs" that Trinity did deliver to some). I guess it is easier to just forget those supporters in other countries where the prospect of legal action taken is far less likely. And I spoke at some length with Bob at Can Jam LA where he presented himself as quite a honest straight shooter...just do not like getting played. This whole situation is stranger in that the two iterations of the Master IV I did receive are quite excellent .

SofaSamuraiX likes this.