TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 15, 2018 at 10:46 PM Post #23,536 of 24,683
Info@imracoustics.com or justbobski on here for anyone willing to get in touch with him

I know you have good intentions but is there really anything else to add to this?
No amount of explanation and story telling form the man himself can do any good at this point.
So many of us suspected all along while others kept trusting him.

The finding speak for themselves.
IMR is registered under Robert James Timms
Trinity is under Marie Timms since Joe Ashley Watts is no longer with Trinity but who knows.
Bob and Marie Timms reside in the same address.
Simple as that, unfortunately.

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #23,537 of 24,683
Sure, we could all do that, but why not share the truth here? Surely the (alleged) NDA isn't an issue if it's his wife owning the company?
Why is the truth so hard to express? There seems to have been very little of it coming from.... anyone involved with this mess!

Who said to not share the info here? If you want answers, enter @ and Bob's username here and see if he responds. If not, write an email and see if he responds, then paste here. If he doesn't, not much you can do... If he does, well good. People will have closure.

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM Post #23,538 of 24,683
I know you have good intentions but is there really anything else to add to this?
No amount of explanation and story telling form the man himself can do any good at this point.
So many of us suspected all along while others kept trusting him.

The finding speak for themselves.
IMR is registered under Robert James Timms
Trinity is under Marie Timms since Joe Ashley Watts is no longer with Trinity but who knows.
Bob and Marie Timms reside in the same address.
Simple as that, unfortunately.

Well obviously not much to add. I was simply answering the comment of "I hope someone asks Bob". :p It's again your right to end this here, others might need further closure...

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:55 PM Post #23,539 of 24,683
OK, @JustBobski would you care to come to the thread and tidy up the loose ends for all of the Trinity and IMR customers, please?

Edited some hours later: yawn, actually don't bother, I've seen enough of this nonsense - time for me to take a break from Head-fi for a good long while.
This is now so obvious that further investigation is futile. Hope everyone gets the goods, and the customers get satisfaction. All those responsible.....poof, don't give a damn.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #23,543 of 24,683
Well maybe fraud isn't exactly the term. It's just the lack of being honest. Airs failed miserably and they're trying to recover the loss while still trying to fulfill orders. I mentioned this before too but geez man, at least change your logo to be something different. IMR's logo is just an upside-down Trinity logo with different colors. I mean trinity signifies "three". Both logos are triangles. Just lazy lazy hail mary attempts.

I just wish someone from Trinity or IMR would just chime in here and just say hey we messed up. We're broke. You're not getting your stuff or your money back. Those who are eligible for refund can take it up to their credit card company. Disappear from the audio community, close all these threads, and move on.
Just an observation and nothing more, but I do find it funny that the IMR logo is the exact shape as the exhaust on the Apollo Intensa Emozione (which BTW, looks freaking awesome).

Feb 16, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #23,544 of 24,683
Just an observation and nothing more, but I do find it funny that the IMR logo is the exact shape as the exhaust on the Apollo Intensa Emozione (which BTW, looks freaking awesome).

Heh. That is so true. But wasn't the logo a copy from another logo? I forget from all the conversations here.

Feb 16, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #23,545 of 24,683
Interesting finds here lately. I doubt anyone will explain nor do I expect one. I personally will not order from IMR or Rockjaw or any other company loosely associated with TAE out if pure principal. Its my choice and I do not push that on anyone else. All I'll say is buyer beware.

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #23,546 of 24,683
Heh. That is so true. But wasn't the logo a copy from another logo? I forget from all the conversations here.
Same source I believe. I think at one point, it was coincidentally pointed out that the IMR logo looked very close to a logo that was actually on a teaser image for the Apollo IE, before we saw the car in the flesh. Were you thinking of this image?

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:07 AM Post #23,549 of 24,683
Same source I believe. I think at one point, it was coincidentally pointed out that the IMR logo looked very close to a logo that was actually on a teaser image for the Apollo IE, before we saw the car in the flesh. Were you thinking of this image?

That's the one :) thanks

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #23,550 of 24,683
Problem is some of us have more than airs. PM6 from all the way back in 2016 did not deliver yet. Also Icarus line.

That is maddening ring hell I currently occupy...prepaid for Airs (kickstarter), Icarus IV and Icarus I and all I have received in return is hollow promises of future delivery then just dead air (not to be confused with the "dead Airs" that Trinity did deliver to some). I guess it is easier to just forget those supporters in other countries where the prospect of legal action taken is far less likely. And I spoke at some length with Bob at Can Jam LA where he presented himself as quite a honest straight shooter...just do not like getting played. This whole situation is stranger in that the two iterations of the Master IV I did receive are quite excellent .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back